New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lost junk saga

Go down

The lost junk saga Empty The lost junk saga

Post by Yusei Fudo Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:22 pm

This is my first ever attemp so if i dont do to well just sue me
( no they will not be the same characters as 5ds /Deck similarities may occur since most are based off the decks of my friends in real)
Chapter 0 The City of Domino(prologue/ setting of world)

Long past the era of the king of games in a time very very distant from those we know life was peaceful in the town of Domino. At this time Domino city had been prospering even if not completely equally all were satisfied with the happy lives they lived in the town of duel monsters history. However thing were not peaceful everywhere due to the shortage of non renewable energie sources so the city's R &D(Research and Development) were given the task of finding a revolutionary new renewable energy source.

In our tale the lives of 7 youths will be altered terribly to misery and how little do these youths know that they would be those affected the most by the tradgedy to come to them whom are no more than 8 years of age for their oldest. 1 month before the announcement of the new renewable energy source that would power the city came a disastrous event known as the Zero Reverse.
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : montreal quebec canada

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
The lost junk saga Left_bar_bleue0/0The lost junk saga Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down