New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erebus's Super Side Deck Help

+2
NerverMind
Polarpop
6 posters

Go down

Erebus's Super Side Deck Help Empty Erebus's Super Side Deck Help

Post by Polarpop Mon May 21, 2012 2:10 pm

My preferred BASIC side deck, which this is an amazing side deck IF your a beginner and don't know how to make a good one yourself or if you just want side deck card ideas.

NOTE: YES THIS ISN'T EXACTLY 15, ITS TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL AN RECOMMENDS HOW MANY TO RUN OF WHAT.

SIDEDECK:
~~~2-3 Prohibition, this card lets you litterally declare a card name and your opponent can not use it. E.g. if your opponent is using inzektors call Inzektor Hornet and they can't loop on you.

~~~2-3 Light-Imprisoning Mirror, We all know light monsters are very common at the moment, especially with the release of Hieratics. This is amazing against light decks. Its effect is as follows... When the effect of a LIGHT monster activates on the field OR in the Graveyard, negate it. So this also stops Effect Veiler even. Highly recommended

~~~2 Chain Disappearance, When a monster(s) with 1000 or less ATK is Summoned: Banish that monster(s), then your opponent banishes all cards with the same name as that card(s) from their hand and Deck. This can be very helpful against a few decks out at the moment including Inzektors especially. Obviously.

~~~2-3 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, this is the same as Light-Imprisoning Mirror, except obviously negates a dark monster's effect instead of well, light. Amazing against inzektors and such.

~~~1-2 D.D. Crow, you can discard this card to banish a card in your opponent's graveyard. Great against many decks ESSPECIALLY inzektors this season.

OK Now, those are your MAIN side deck cards that almost any deck should use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are cards that might be more practical to some so I'm going to list them here now.

~~~Mystical Space Typhoon, never underestimate this simple old card. If you don't run 3 in your main deck and you have space in your side deck definitely think about it. You'd be surprised.

~~~2 Safe Zone, this is a card that is becoming big in many new decks now. This card lets you stop your card from being destroyed by battle or your opponents card effects. And if you use this card PROPERLY if your opponent MST's (^see above^) your facedown safe zone, chain it and use it on your opponent's monster. So what happens more less, they destroy safe zone but in doing so they destroy there own monster that you used Safe Zone on. Only other downside to this is you can't attack directly but who cares with an unbeatable monster for the time being?

~~~1 Mind Control, if this isn't in your main deck its a limited card that if there is room you can make probably should be. (not for all decks though)

~~~1 Book of Moon, another staple that some people don't run in certain decks but if you don't run it I recommend it if you can spare the room.

~~~2 Forbidden Lance, When a monster(s) with 1000 or less ATK is Summoned: Banish that monster(s), then your opponent banishes all cards with the same name as that card(s) from their hand and Deck. I can't count the times I have used this on a card of mine when the opponent does something such as dark hole. Just read it and you should understand.

~~~1-2 Solemn Warning, 1 Solemn Judgment, I see alot of people not main this and its quite crazy. I understand putting Solemn Judgment not in main deck or side deck sometimes but Solemn Warning is an amazing card to have in 75% of all decks. There is 1 or 2 I don't run it in but for a beginner its a definite.

~~~1-2 Dimensional Prison, this card banish's an opponents monster when it attacks and it doesn't also destroy like Bottomless Does so this card can get rid of Stardust Dragon or even Red Nova Dragon! Very handy.

~~~1-2 Compulsory Evacuation Devices, a very old cheap card that is starting to be more common again. This card just returns a card on the field back to there hand. You can even use it on your own monster when your opponent does something like Dark Hole or it also gets rid of almost any synchro monster your opponent uses except the all mighty Shooting Quasar Dragon itself. This card DOES work on Stardust dragon and Red Nova Dragon also and they don't even have to attack!

~~~1-2 Fiendish Chains, amazing card you should be running 1 minimum in almost all of your decks anyways for the main deck alone! This card stops a monster cards effect and even stops it from attacking!

~~~1-2 Effect Veiler, a very good card that can be substituted for Fiendish Chain.

~~~1-3 Maxx C, people have stopped using these as much anymore but it makes an amazing side deck card believe it or not.. So many decks at this time swarm the field or just have a-lot of special summons in general. This card gives you a draw every time they do.

~~~1-2 Bottomless Trap Hole, substitute for compulsory and dimensional prison. This lets you banish *AND* destroy any monster summoned with 1500 or more attack. Its VERY good but it doesn't work on cards such as stardust dragon and Red Nova Dragon sadly. Choose Wisely.

~~~1-3 Pot of Duality, amazing card but its normally in main deck. If not think about side decking it for possible draw power depending on if you need it or not.

~~~1-2 Call of the Haunted, lets you bring a monster back from the grave same as monster reborn but its only from your grave and CotH stays on the field. but depending on the deck and if you feel you need extra graveyard power, this card is your man. (or woman?)

~~~1-3 One Day of Peace, this card also is a more reliable sometimes, it gives both you and your opponent 1 draw but there's no damage to either person until the end of the turn, and its an amazing stall card or if your deck requires getting setup a specific hand or field.

~~~1-2 Torrential Tribute, this card destroys all (yes yours too but still amazing card) monsters on the field when a monster is summoned (if you want to use it). Whats not to love? Staple in most decks. Recommend at least 1 in your main deck.

~~~1-2 Magical Mallets, more Draw power again but if you don't wanna get rid of cards or give your opponent satisfaction of gaining LP or a draw also. Lets you return however many cards you choose from hand BACK into the deck and redraw that many.. Has saved me sometimes in certain decks like Lavals.

~~~0-3 Royal Decree, this stops all traps from being used. Can be really good but can cripple your own deck it all depends.

~~~0-2 Non Fusion area, it depends.. its not used much but can be good for specific tournaments and such. Just keeping it an open option. It stops all fusions as you get from the name...

~~~0-2 Magic Cylinder, old card many see it as not needed but it negates an attack and sends the attack back directly into the opponent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thank-you for your time and I hope this helped you, if it helped you please hit that +Rep button on me Smile

Last edited by Erebus on Tue May 22, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Erebus's Super Side Deck Help Left_bar_bleue0/0Erebus's Super Side Deck Help Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Erebus's Super Side Deck Help Empty Re: Erebus's Super Side Deck Help

Post by NerverMind Mon May 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Basics Razz didn't even quiet help for me
NerverMind
NerverMind
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : Earth

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Erebus's Super Side Deck Help Left_bar_bleue0/0Erebus's Super Side Deck Help Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 am

You forgot the side for heroes.. mainly.. Kycoos, and Spirit reaper. Nowhere were they even mentioned. The only way heroes can get over a reaper is with skill drain.

Hit the rep button for me! LOL

Hope that helped.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Toronto

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Thank you for this help, it is never useless Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:12 am

Agent, just wtf dude? This was really old, and if you know what your doing you don't even NEED side deck help so I'm not meantioning things like that (p.s. my hero deck has gotten over the last 5 spirit reapers without a problem, only been against 5..-.-)... AND it says right at the top "BASIC" are you a BASIC player Agent? ARE YOU...?
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link The Hero Of Time Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:40 pm

yeah awesome side deck
Link The Hero Of Time
Link The Hero Of Time
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Location Location : united states of america

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:51 am

Hello ^^
Can i bring one of my favourite card?
To burns/Simochi decks, i always use Black-winged dragon in side ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 am

Oh, not many do that cuz' you don't run up against burn alot, but if you do... that just kind of ends there entire deck "Smile nice idea...
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 pm

I put it in side because i have seen lot of burn decks on DN and it was boring xD

Back to top Go down

Post by DD Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:43 am

I owe Erebus 700 nda
DD
DD
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:45 am

lol wtf Deathdude you were supposed to post this on my DECK SHOP (extravagent emporium) LMFAO but its still a confirm I guess Razz
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by DD Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:37 am

i could not find it and i thought this was close enough.......
so i decided to post it on this
DD
DD
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:22 pm

not bad but you forgot about thunder king rai oh and kycco which is very good card.
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:56 pm

B@T that was such a pointless post..you didn't even read the comments or anything did you . . . this thing was from earlier last format and long time ago... and ofcourse I forgot some I wrote like 25 down as it is lol.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:19 pm

its not pointless if i post something not even mentioned. i searched for thunder king on here and found no other mention of rai oh at all
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down