New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If byond added vanguard tag fights....

3 posters

Go down

If byond added vanguard tag fights.... Empty If byond added vanguard tag fights....

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:11 pm

I Imagine someone using nova grapplers to un-flip damage and the other guy uses a ton of counterblast " =))Ħªª
=))Ħªª
=))Ħªª " I imagine beff keeps un-flipping damage and I keep spammin ezel with grade 3 then retire them and keep spamming for 100k " =))Ħªª
=))Ħªª
=))Ħªª "
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
If byond added vanguard tag fights.... Left_bar_bleue0/0If byond added vanguard tag fights.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

If byond added vanguard tag fights.... Empty Re: If byond added vanguard tag fights....

Post by ARES Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:43 am

Imagine i used two accounts, each using a deck constructed exactly for the other to work with.
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
If byond added vanguard tag fights.... Left_bar_bleue0/0If byond added vanguard tag fights.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

If byond added vanguard tag fights.... Empty Re: If byond added vanguard tag fights....

Post by Iron Mario Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Like, using Nova Grapplers and Mr. Invincible to unflip damage while retiring the opponent's Rear Guards with Kagero and counterblasting.
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Mexico

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down