[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color]

Go down

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Empty [color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color]

Post by NikkiChan on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:46 pm

'Sup? I'm Nikki, just a regular tomboy. All you need to know is that I can be cool when I'm not messed with. Don't back stab me, and we're ok. If you do, I hope you have a phone with you. I have a brother, that and we were seperated when I was 10, and he was 12. I was raised by dad, and he was raised by mom, which explains his worrying and stuff. Anyway, my real name is Nicole, but don't call me that. I hope to get along with most of you (if not all -__-)

[i] Do NOT call me Nicole!

I prefer Nikki. Only my brother Nicole.can call me
NikkiChan
NikkiChan

Location Location : Satellite Sector

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Empty Re: [color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color]

Post by Tobi on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:15 pm

hi nikki. im B@TMAN. on behalf of the testers, i welcome you to NDA. HAVE FUN!!!!!!

screenshots will be here

Guest loves cookies and milk with dolls!!!!!
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Left_bar_bleue0/0[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Empty Re: [color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color]

Post by ! The Black Rose ! on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Welcome to nda Very Happy

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] 4Gx2b5r
My Sigs and More !
Spoiler:
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] YzxCB [color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] OmFT3[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] ADjoO
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] H2tJf
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] 9RLfH
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] HJgxQ[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] VNlVM
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] P61Qw[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] CNd6V

! The Black Rose !
! The Black Rose !
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Nebraska

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Left_bar_bleue0/0[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

View user profile http://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Welcome to NDA Nikki!!!

The void awaits......... http://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com/t1422p15-the-chaos-void

Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Jm9mn [color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] 7flye
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NerverMind on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 am

Welcome Nicole Very Happy
hehehehehe

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Sig10
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Am7xl
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] QdSkj
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] 13du8
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] SZs7O

Spoiler:
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Touchdown-gif-lol
NerverMind NerverMind NerverMind NerverMind
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Kaguya03-a[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Kosmos01-a[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] HESAt
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Aschen01-a[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Suzuka05-a[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] QFUKu

Spoiler:
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] TS9we
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Guthy
NerverMind
NerverMind
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : Earth

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:25 pm

welcome nikki-chan also dont mind nervermind hes a troll best one around here other than ere-chan(erebus)

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] EKzD5

Spoiler:
[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Try2

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Tsuna

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Dying_will___tsuna_sawada_by_bluezexe-d3ghbor

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Hatsune___when_first_love_ends_by_bluezexe-d3dhuqe

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Death_the_Kid____Soul_Eater_by_bluezexe

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Hatake_kakashi_by_bluezexe-d3aqpoe

[color=blue]The Blue Haired Tomboy of the Satellite Sector! Nikki![/color] Persona_3___minato_arisato_by_bluezexe-d3aid9g
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down