New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why New Harpies Are Broken

+3
Tobi
Polarpop
tavo69
7 posters

Go down

Why New Harpies Are Broken  Empty Why New Harpies Are Broken

Post by tavo69 Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:25 am

https://i.imgur.com/S3x3B.png

https://i.imgur.com/WQY0e.jpg

Harpie Chenneler
You can discard 1 "Harpie" monster, except "Harpie's Brother"; Special Summon 1 "Harpie" monster from your Deck, except "Harpie Channeler" or "Harpie's Brother". You can only use this effect of "Harpie Channeler" once per turn. If you control a Dragon-Type monster, this card's Level becomes 7. This card's name is treated as "Harpie Lady" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard
* This card is the MVP of the deck its soooo op its an instant Big Eye since it states you can special summon any Harpie also since this card is treated as a harpie it works with Hunting Ground

Harpie's Pet Mirage Dragon
2 Level 4 Winged Beast-Type monsters
This card's effects can only be applied/resolved while it has Xyz Material. This card can attack your opponent directly. Your opponent cannot target other "Harpie" monsters you control for an attack or card effect. During each of your End Phases: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card.
* Another broken card 2000 atack beatstick that can attack directly

Lastly theres

Hysteric Sign
When this card is activated: Add 1 "Elegant Egotist" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. During the End Phase, if this card was destroyed this turn: Add 3 "Harpie" monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand, except "Harpie's Brother". You can only use this effect of "Hysteric Sign" once per turn.

* Again another op card especially that last part since this card can be easily destroyed by normal summoning a harpie and the using Hunting Grounds effect

Overall i think Harpies now have a pretty decent support you got hysteric party, icurus atack and more, with these new cards they can easily otk

tavo69
tavo69

Location Location : Earth

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Why New Harpies Are Broken  Left_bar_bleue0/0Why New Harpies Are Broken  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Why New Harpies Are Broken  Empty Re: Why New Harpies Are Broken

Post by Polarpop Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:47 am

lol yeah I remember was makng 1 of these same time as you, but, I hasnt got to test maines yet p.p:/
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Why New Harpies Are Broken  Left_bar_bleue0/0Why New Harpies Are Broken  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:28 am

you cant exactly otk with harpies but i love using them for testing cause i use my sexy harpies deck. also chancellor doesnt let you summon another copy of chancellor. also what card would you use to make it instant big eye
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by xSaikou Psycho Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:06 am

Mr. Professsor B@TMAN wrote:you cant exactly otk with harpies but i love using them for testing cause i use my sexy harpies deck. also chancellor doesnt let you summon another copy of chancellor. also what card would you use to make it instant big eye
you would use chan's eff to special summon Harpie's Pet Dragon. Use chan's other eff to make it level 7 and overlay into big eye
xSaikou Psycho
xSaikou Psycho

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ slazenger333 ϟ Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:23 am

chan's eff is mandatory if there is a dragon on the field

ϟ slazenger333 ϟ
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Singapore

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by laglag Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:32 am

guy s harpie rabbit deck will become very op. it can make many combbos...

1st: with rabbit + 2 harpie ladys you can xyz to the new card lightning plover
this would cost your opp a set card, AND a monster!
2nd with rabbit + 2 harpie ladys you can make the mirage dragon xyz and have direct 2000 atk
and when you than draw TGU, you can make Leviar, and with rabbit and harpies brother
another mirage dragon. This can easily make the game!
3rd: Channeler... this can make an easy big eye. the combo was alrdy explained in this thread.
4th: Hunting ground...this will become deadly. summon channeler, 1 set card spell or trap dead.
than eff of channeler, summon a harpy lady, another spell or trapdead. than xyz to
lightning plover, and a third spelll or trap is dead. in one turn killing 3 spell or traps....
5th: hysteric sign... wow! you can use it, add a egotist, than summon a harpie destroy sign. and at the end phase you will get 3 very sweet harpie cards... this is one of the best searching cards ever....
6th: now another op card for this deck: summoner Monk! with him you can get rid of unneeded spels in hand (egotist, hunting ground, etc.) than ss a channeler, and than you can decide if you wanna goto a dragon and big eye (with steeling your opp a lvl 4 monster and xyz with monk than!) or if you wanna summon a lvl 4 harpie lady, and goto thunder spark dragon or shark drake. Also summoner is dark attribute wat can be very helpful!
7th: Dark simorgh! when you play 2 summoner monk, 2 tgu, sangan , tour bus, than you can easily use your unneede cards in grave to summon this little guy! he would give the deck a control possibility, and also he is a strong beatsstick! (would work good together with the summoner & thunder spark dragon combo! 1st using hunting ground and the 2 ss for destroying spells, than doing thunderspark, destroying your opps monsters, and than ss a simorgh with summoner and a harpie from grave, and Bam you have your opp under total control!)

And there are a lot of more combos! I think this deck will become very strong!

laglag
laglag
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 pm

I have 2 versions, my main version is pure harpie but, summoner monk and TGU are great techs in this, Simorgh or not. I'm only running 2 tgu no sangan due to space problems atm withe xtra deck and main deck . . . I have a simorgh 1 but, I've found running a rescue rabbit version of this deck seems good just not as consistent.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Mr. Professsor B@TMAN wrote:you cant exactly otk with harpies but i love using them for testing cause i use my sexy harpies deck. also chancellor doesnt let you summon another copy of chancellor. also what card would you use to make it instant big eye

I've otk'd with my new harpie deck 2-3 times in 2nd turn or earlier already. . . This may not seem like alot but considering I've only used it like 5-10times tops. . . .

Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:25 pm

those cards are not broken lol do you even realize what the difference between broken and good is dude

first of all harpies mirage dragon isnt broken because it needs materials to use its effect and 2000 isnt really much anyone can get over it just with a single d prison mirror force torrential etc etc

secondly channeler just gives you an instant xyz and the only drawback is that it can be solemned torentialed etc etc

the only card i find really interesting in the deck is harpies sign because it gives a little bit of a push for harpies since you can search elegent egotist and then summon haripie sisters also people will be afraid to mst it giving it more speed for your harpies which makes like what a +3 +4 something like that and there only out will be solemn judgment i will give you props for that as for the other 2 i dont find it broken learn the difference between broken and good before you state that in a rant like this

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by tavo69 Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:48 pm

TD-Shogun wrote:those cards are not broken lol do you even realize what the difference between broken and good is dude

first of all harpies mirage dragon isnt broken because it needs materials to use its effect and 2000 isnt really much anyone can get over it just with a single d prison mirror force torrential etc etc

secondly channeler just gives you an instant xyz and the only drawback is that it can be solemned torentialed etc etc

the only card i find really interesting in the deck is harpies sign because it gives a little bit of a push for harpies since you can search elegent egotist and then summon haripie sisters also people will be afraid to mst it giving it more speed for your harpies which makes like what a +3 +4 something like that and there only out will be solemn judgment i will give you props for that as for the other 2 i dont find it broken learn the difference between broken and good before you state that in a rant like this

Shogun any card could be bottomless, solemned, torrentialed or mirror forced (even meta) but that does'nt mean the card is bad thats why you run support. Also Before i exceed I clear the Field with harpies hunting ground ( if theres cards left then Plover) so getting Mirage isn't really a problem

Also Harpie's Mirage Dragon is good its a 2000 atck beatstick that can push for game, and if you have 2 you get a lockdown that cant really be stopped except by maybe dark hole
tavo69
tavo69

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:36 am

any archtype can be considered with the right support. harpies may be fun to play now that people see one card and they gaga over that archtype.
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:41 pm

It may not be broke but it's definitely very good when used correctly.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:03 pm

i agree with that. ooparts are fun when used correctly
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:42 am

see even erebus understands that harpies arent broken and 2000 isnt that great almost anything can beat it

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by tavo69 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:21 am

True 2000 atack isnt that much but these days ygo is more about effects and less about attack
tavo69
tavo69

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:38 am

AND double 2000 attack directlys means they can't be attacked so it doesn't matter if its not high.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:23 pm

if they cant be attacked and they can direct attack your opponent, why wouldnt you have it?
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down