New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hieratics are back? Both Controlling and OTK's when you can.

2 posters

Go down

Hieratics are back? Both Controlling and OTK's when you can. Empty Hieratics are back? Both Controlling and OTK's when you can.

Post by Polarpop Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:46 am

First time using a Hieratic deck since mid-last format. . . Thought I'd give it another chance. This is what I ended up with. . .

https://i.imgur.com/j4n4f.png
Hieratics are back? Both Controlling and OTK's when you can. J4n4f

This was a competitive test match and I ended up winning 2nd match too; Using control not an OTK... It was slower but just as efficient in the end game.

Was fun Razz

P.S. I was main decking 3 maxx' c and 2 veilers + cardcar D w/ pot of duality.... Control with lucky sack-god hands alot.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Hieratics are back? Both Controlling and OTK's when you can. Left_bar_bleue0/0Hieratics are back? Both Controlling and OTK's when you can. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Hieratics are back? Both Controlling and OTK's when you can. Empty Re: Hieratics are back? Both Controlling and OTK's when you can.

Post by Tobi Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:17 am

not bad man. looks good field.
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Hieratics are back? Both Controlling and OTK's when you can. Left_bar_bleue0/0Hieratics are back? Both Controlling and OTK's when you can. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Hieratics are back? Both Controlling and OTK's when you can. Empty Re: Hieratics are back? Both Controlling and OTK's when you can.

Post by Polarpop Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:04 am

Yeah I'm liking them more than I had expected for this format.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:27 am

hieratics are good just not what they use to be
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:50 am

I like them more now.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:01 am

i like them a little more cause they arent broken to the extreme
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:14 am

I actually think I'm doing better wiht them now that the entire focus of the deck isn't looping gustaphs.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:47 am

well you cant really do the loop anymore with redmd limited
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Yes, you can. Just not in the same way as you used too.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 am

well it takes a little more cards to do it.
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:01 am

Or it just takes more control and skill p__p. AND the fact u cant keep spamming red md for the extra summons
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 am

skill is part of it but also luck. but red eyes being limited was part of heriatics and chaos dragons abusing it
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:10 am

I never said I didn't understand it... I'm happy that red md was banned..onyl thing I hate about it is ruined disaster dragon and i liked it in my dragunity chaos.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:12 am

i didnt say you didnt understand it. i am pointing out we all know why redmd was limited to one
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:26 am

Because chaos dragons pulsars with triple+ targets were stupid annoying.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down