New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I and Mario's First Youtube Cardfight.

5 posters

Go down

I and Mario's First Youtube Cardfight. Empty I and Mario's First Youtube Cardfight.

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:29 am

This is a cardfight between me and my friend and team's leader mario both of us were using a beast deity crossride deck oh and clabeff if you are watching this the second song is for you Wink.Hope you enjoy. Also, i thought of making a channel called team Synergy where we upload our cardfights and or team battles what do u think also please tell me if you want me to upload more.

(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
I and Mario's First Youtube Cardfight. Left_bar_bleue0/0I and Mario's First Youtube Cardfight. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

I and Mario's First Youtube Cardfight. Empty Re: I and Mario's First Youtube Cardfight.

Post by ! The Black Rose ! Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:43 am

Is this on Beyond?
! The Black Rose !
! The Black Rose !
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Nebraska

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
I and Mario's First Youtube Cardfight. Left_bar_bleue0/0I and Mario's First Youtube Cardfight. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I and Mario's First Youtube Cardfight. Empty Re: I and Mario's First Youtube Cardfight.

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:49 am

yup amon
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 am

u got a link to sed site or dl?
Skull
Skull

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:05 pm

(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:41 am

Mario, I hate to say it. But you misplayed in that match. You didn't have to guard when saty attacked the Golden Anglet, you wasted shield. Dropping a Death Army Lady and a 10k. I get that it's a Beast Deity, but in terms of attack power, there was no point. You honestly were better off just not crossriding(which you did anyway, and then calling the boosters. Plus.. another misplay. You should have called the Blank Marsh behind the RG Iluminal Dragon for a stronger column. Sure, Tough boy couldn't hit anything, but the RG Iluminal Dragon couldn't hit VG anyway. But.. well yeah, those are just my thoughts. I also think that Saty used the deck correctly, and was correct in using crits. Nova's don't need stands. They stand themselves. The crits apply A LOT of pressure as is, and even more in Nova's. Good Job Saty! Mario.. I think you need to brush up a bit.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Toronto

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Mario Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:50 am

Lol, I know Agent, that was the first cf I had since the week I was away so I lost some practice (a lot tbh). Also I haven't seen you or beff around so I can't do much practice after saty logs out.
On the bright side it wasn't a big loss considering it was saty and he built his deck pretty good, at least I didn't lose 6-0 Razz (lol jk).
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Mexico

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Thanks Agent i will keep doin my best Very Happy
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 am

Lol mario.. that's an unfair shot. We both have our bad days.
And Saty, keep doing it, you're already good, now get better.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:59 am

Will try and I will succeed in doing that Agent.
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Mario Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Agent, so when will you log in for a cf?
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Mexico

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:29 pm

When I have the time Mario. Simple enough.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down