New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants Free Stuff Join Prizerebel

2 posters

Go down

Who wants Free Stuff Join Prizerebel Empty Who wants Free Stuff Join Prizerebel

Post by huntersdeath Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Just as the title speaks, Prizerebel is a site which you could do extremely easy surveys and earn points to redeem things such as Amazon cards, eBay cards, League of Legend cards, a Minecraft account and many. What I did was I did a few surveys and redeemed a $5 eBay Voucher which I used to get sleeves and a few Yu-Gi-OH! Cards.

To sign up you can use this link:
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=3516605
huntersdeath
huntersdeath
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Who wants Free Stuff Join Prizerebel Left_bar_bleue0/0Who wants Free Stuff Join Prizerebel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Who wants Free Stuff Join Prizerebel Empty Re: Who wants Free Stuff Join Prizerebel

Post by STINK MEANER Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:17 pm

which ones are easy to complete so that i dont have to worry about viruses
STINK MEANER
STINK MEANER

Back to top Go down

Who wants Free Stuff Join Prizerebel Empty Re: Who wants Free Stuff Join Prizerebel

Post by huntersdeath Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:48 am

You can do any survey, they dont give u any viruses, you can use fake information but has to be valid like a real addresses, phone nunbers and email. This link has fake information but is valid: http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ . Also don't do the mobile ones as u have to pay real money monthly. Also use your own email as you have to confirm for some surveys.
huntersdeath
huntersdeath
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Who wants Free Stuff Join Prizerebel Left_bar_bleue0/0Who wants Free Stuff Join Prizerebel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down