New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Help Please??

2 posters

Go down

PSP Help Please?? Empty PSP Help Please??

Post by the buu ster Sat May 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi ya'll

it's been a while since i have been here glade to see that nothing has changed.

umm i have been asking this question a lot but not really get my Answer not even google searching nor any one i know has given me a proper answer.

so if you please.

can any one tell me what model of PSP is hackable because first is because i enjoy the yugioh series just finished watching yugioh season 0, season 1, GX and completed 5d's and i kinda wanna play the tag force series. starting with the first one and making my way to six (or 7 if one ever comes out highly unlikly).

So please tell me which one is hackable i can probably look up how to get the games on my PSP but please put links to Good videos. so i don't have to ask again.

second can you give me a rough guess to the price of your suggested model.

thirdly please put a good Video that tells me how to patch each game.

Finally can i cheat on these games like being able to unlock all packs, characters, inifnite DP, all cards (even if their are cards that you can only obtain through online), being able to control my partner and change his deck. (ect...),

you could say i am lazy that is true but i would perfer to by a PSP and download or whatever it is and get the games rather than by a japanise copy and translate it (yes i am well aware like yugioh season 0 tag force 6 is only in Japanise and the english patch only works for the cards).

i also plan to walk through these games one by one on my new you tube channel which will be in service in 2 days (why it's my birthday that day) so ill create my new youtube account and ill start making youtube video's over the summer.(starting with the tag force series ill also be making my channle avalable for cardfighters as i have experiance in both those games).

ill post the activation of my youtube account around 10:00 am (central i believe) in 2 days from today.

Thanks have a nice day

Pride of Light

the buu ster
the buu ster
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
PSP Help Please?? Left_bar_bleue0/0PSP Help Please?? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

PSP Help Please?? Empty Re: PSP Help Please??

Post by Thebladecharge Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

First maybe the psp 2000 I guess well I really don't know. seconed mine was worth around 50 dollars I think. third there should be a video I think and you can look online for cheats.
Thebladecharge
Thebladecharge
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by the buu ster Sat May 18, 2013 8:35 pm

i forgot to mention something the reason why i am asking thr first question is because when i search for the game box pictures it jsut says PSP so i am worried if i get a too advanced version or a too out of date version than ill be screwing my self over because i would have spent X amount of money on that model would have to return it and by the version that works.
the buu ster
the buu ster
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
PSP Help Please?? Left_bar_bleue0/0PSP Help Please?? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum