New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's HELP!

Go down

Dragon's HELP! Empty Dragon's HELP!

Post by NosstheBoss Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:09 pm

HELLO EVERYONE,

This is NTB coming your way with a major question....

I recently arrived in the world of yugioh, coming across a variety of dragon cards, most importantly shooting quasar dragon... Now i have been doing exentsive search on on the "interwebz" but nothing new has shown its face...

Now the reason... I I want a deck that gets out Dragon master knight... shooing quasar dragon and Neo galaxy, running horus lvl 6 and 8... these are the cards i want to get out( Not in one turn ind you...)

However, it was roughly posted 2 years ago where a user requested if his "disaster dragons" were any good...? I skim through the cards and it was your average everyday disaster build. i got to the extra deck and he had a bunch of odd Sh1te Red nova dragon, shooting quasar, ally of justice decisive armour...ect... ectt.. and as much as i wanted to post "how do you get shooting quasar" it was already too late...

So Can you Help me with this Delema...

there a few things you should abide by if you do this....
1) Don't say it's impossible because thats not why i am here...
2) Think out side the box...
3) i am dead serious about this deck... if you can;t help me best leave this alone

NosstheBoss

Back to top Go down