New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Tourney Rules

Go down

Official Tourney Rules Empty Official Tourney Rules

Post by ! The Black Rose ! Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:55 pm

These Rules go for all TOURNAMENTS on New Domino Academy or Deals with New Domino Academy.These rules will be respected and by signing up to a tournament you must agree to the follow statements before signing up!

1. I will not disrespect my opponent. I understand if this happens, there will be consequences and a likely chance of getting disqualified.
2. I will no cheat. I realize that if this happens, I will not only get banned from a tournament, but I will get punished from the forum.
3. I will do my matches. I realize that if I don't do my match by the deadline, I will receive a one tournament suspension. To avoid this, I will keep myself active and alert in the tournament thread just in case I can't reach my opponent.
4. Respect the host. I will respect the host of the tournament and not argue about his match ups or decisions.
5. I will not make excuses for a game. If my connection messes up, it is my fault and my opponent wins that game regardless.
6. I realize that if I break any of the following rules above, it may cause a ban in the forum.
7. If you enter a tournament and go inactive and get DQ'd, you will be fined 250 NDA for wasting people's time.

I understand that sometimes life gets in the way, and if that is the case then you at least need to actively say you won't be able to duel and drop from the tournie so that people are not waiting around for a duel to finish.

These rules will be in effect for ALL tournaments started after 3 March 2012.
You must obey the rules and you will be safe. Keep in mind that those rules will be applied to signing up, so if you sign up you agree that the above won't happen. More rules will be added soon. Keep updated
! The Black Rose !
! The Black Rose !
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Nebraska

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Official Tourney Rules Left_bar_bleue0/0Official Tourney Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down