New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unbroken bond: Prolouge

2 posters

Go down

A unbroken bond: Prolouge Empty A unbroken bond: Prolouge

Post by NikkiChan Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Nikki's P.O.V

There was something I could never get over. The events I went through as a kid. 10 years old and stuck with my 12 year old brother, Nervin. Whenever a thug would mess with us, I would try and fight, but he would always hold me back. After a few weeks, our parents got into their last huge argument. My dad took me, and mom took Nervin. I guess we were supposed to be raised in different ways. My dad taught me how to become stronger mentally and emotionally. Mom taught Nervin. Once I hit the age of 15, and Nervin got to the age of 17, we left our parents. I went my own way, and he did the same.

We never met eachother since then. We even forgot our promise to meet once we got away from mom and dad. I was more of a tomboy than ever, never letting anyone take advantage of me.
I really didn't know much of what my brother did. Honestly, I almost forgot about him at times. I still wondered if he was ok, but I shook off that feeling, remembering that he was 17.

I honestly wondered if we'd ever see eachother again. Little did I know... we would.
NikkiChan
NikkiChan

Location Location : Satellite Sector

Back to top Go down

A unbroken bond: Prolouge Empty Re: A unbroken bond: Prolouge

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:51 pm

ok nikki hope to see more fanfiction cuz i love fanfiction and welcome to NDA nikki-chan
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
A unbroken bond: Prolouge Left_bar_bleue0/0A unbroken bond: Prolouge Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down