New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i please be unbanned from the chatbox :)

+3
Tobi
Polarpop
STINK MEANER
7 posters

Go down

Can i please be unbanned from the chatbox :) Empty Can i please be unbanned from the chatbox :)

Post by STINK MEANER Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:58 pm

please Very Happy
STINK MEANER
STINK MEANER

Back to top Go down

Can i please be unbanned from the chatbox :) Empty Re: Can i please be unbanned from the chatbox :)

Post by Polarpop Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:28 am

What were you banned for? Spamming... AGAIN?./\
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Can i please be unbanned from the chatbox :) Left_bar_bleue0/0Can i please be unbanned from the chatbox :) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Can i please be unbanned from the chatbox :) Empty Re: Can i please be unbanned from the chatbox :)

Post by Tobi Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:18 am

if he did something he might have deserved it.
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Can i please be unbanned from the chatbox :) Left_bar_bleue0/0Can i please be unbanned from the chatbox :) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:45 am

Who said he didn't?...
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNovaMaster Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:11 pm

break em out Razz
RedNovaMaster
RedNovaMaster
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:14 pm

most of the chat bans are deserved.
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Quasar Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Let My Cousin Pookie Out!?
But For real we need more information to decide if you should be unbanned. we cant just make a blind decision. Maybe Tell Us What you did to get banned?
Ms.Quasar
Ms.Quasar

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:07 pm

What we REALLY need to know is which person banned him even...
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by laglag Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:12 pm

when i remember right than a admin/mod can type /banlist into the chat to see infos abput things like this.....
laglag
laglag
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Think I haven't already checked that? Here there is no reason list unless maybe you go into the actual admin panel and check, mods can't. You can check banlist but they don't list the reasonings. . .
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by STINK MEANER Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 am

so does this mean im going to stay banned or am i going to be unbanned? Smile
STINK MEANER
STINK MEANER

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:44 am

Why don't you read it and take the time to explain what happened exactly e.e
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by STINK MEANER Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:11 am

il explain
First i was trolling and made a spam wall of these Can i please be unbanned from the chatbox :) 518966317 but huge. then some time passed and before i left i put "i FLEEEE" but very long. then i get back online a few hours later and im banned Sad
STINK MEANER
STINK MEANER

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:47 am

Oh...makes sense lol. Its been 24hours so I'll unban but you better not pull that again, cuz' I had already warned you beforehand.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnagio Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Y the hell would you do that stink.
Amd whos pookie?

Pwnagio

Location Location : Illinois

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:53 pm

i dont see why admins or mods have a private section and bans. all you would do would be list the person ban and then for the description just add reason banned with evidence to support it. but if you cant make it private only allow mods and admins to even make topics there.
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:33 pm

It wouldn't hard to do even.. I've seen academies do it.. So I don't know why we don't have SOME FORM of it . .
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:40 pm

cause amon doesnt want to do it?
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum