New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the difference between monster reborn and premature burial

Go down

the difference between monster reborn and premature burial Empty Re: the difference between monster reborn and premature burial

I don't think Monster Reborn is broken M.R. is limited sure it can win games but theres alot of things to stop it.
As for premature burial ye the whole dewloren thing would be cool but a simply mst could mess up that combo. what im trying to say is that i dont really find either card broken theres a bunch of things to counter it.
also the whole Dewlorean combo you posted could be done with Call of the hunted
tavo69
tavo69

Location Location : Earth

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
the difference between monster reborn and premature burial Left_bar_bleue0/0the difference between monster reborn and premature burial Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

the difference between monster reborn and premature burial :: Comments

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:12 pm by TD-Shogun

im just basing this on what i heard people just dont get that premature is much more broken than reborn

Back to top Go down

Polarpop

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:45 pm by Polarpop

Yeah alot of people don't understand premature can be abused... Reborn being limited would make me happy but honestly I don't care if it is OR isn't... As long as the beyond-broken BLS no hand or card advantage game winning with little to no LP topdeck is banned I'm okay. Oh and I will love sams if gateway is finally destroyed.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:39 am by TD-Shogun

um BLS isnt broken Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Official Man Whore 2013

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:26 am by Official Man Whore 2013

Post deleted for racisim if you want to go over this topic again re-post it but no racisim next time. 1 Warning

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down