New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Of NDA Unite!

4 posters

Go down

Members Of NDA Unite! Empty Members Of NDA Unite!

Post by ARES Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:49 am

Ok guys, so heres the problem. Lately weve been getting complaints of this place being boring, and it seems our recruitment levels have been going way down. So i have two things to ask of yall. First, I need ideas. I need to know what you guys think will appeal to people to make this place more fun. When we get a possible new member, we want them to say," This place looks awesome!" We dont want them to say, " This place looks boring..." So, the bad news is, the second comment is whats been happening lately. So I need suggestions, any and all welcome. Now, the second thing i need to ask of you. New members dont just walk in the door every day. It takes some work. So, we need yall to go out and start recruiting. But there are some risks to go with recruiting, It is possible that your account could get banned on dn, so id suggest having a second account that you dont care about too much to recruit with. To make this a little more interesting, im going to include prizes. After two weeks from the date of this post, i will give 500 NDA to each of the following: The person who recruited the most menmbers(post here each time you recruit someone), and the person with the idea i think is the best. I will also give 300 NDA to the second best recruiter and 200 NDA to the third. I will also give a prize of 100 NDA to the person with the second best idea. So i hope to see all of you guys working hard on this, we need all of your help. And remember, your not doing this for me, your doing it for your friends, for yourself, and most of all for the well being of the academy.

~beff

Last edited by Clabeff on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Members Of NDA Unite! Left_bar_bleue0/0Members Of NDA Unite! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Members Of NDA Unite! Empty Re: Members Of NDA Unite!

Post by awsomejake111 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:53 am

ill join i guess Sad
awsomejake111
awsomejake111
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Location Location : jax, florida

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Members Of NDA Unite! Left_bar_bleue0/0Members Of NDA Unite! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNovaMaster Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:02 am

i will join.i have recuited 5 people so far

Last edited by !JackAtlas! on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
RedNovaMaster
RedNovaMaster
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:02 am

its not about saying youll join, its about doing it. Jake, you helped me realize this tonight, but it seems you have lost that view. Dont say your gonna do something, make it happen. Thats what i expect to see of you, and i hope you can take the initiative, btw post your idea from earlier here. So please dont just post saying youll join or whatever. Only post oif youive got an idea or recruited someone.
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by awsomejake111 Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:02 pm

my suggestion is admin shouldnt listen to someones ideas the day there quitting the forum its bs and a wats eof that persons time. there ive said my peace. Sad Down
awsomejake111
awsomejake111
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Location Location : jax, florida

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Jake, im sorry you feel that way. But we dont appreciate you leaving us because someone didnt like your idea. That seems awful selfish of you. And to make it worse, your leaving us to join a forum of one of the members we at NDA like the least. I can tell that in this way of thinking, you are a lost cause. So, im not going to try and say things to convince you to stay, as far as im concerned, you made your choice and have to live with whatever comes of it. So jake, when i say this, i believe i am speaking for more than just myself, because you have caused abit of drama lately. Goodbye jake, and good ridance, i hope to speak to you on dn and i hope we can still be friends, but im done with this bs. Hope you have a good life my friend.

~ beff
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ! The Black Rose ! Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Jake i already toldya why i did that but if u want to cry about it go ahead.
! The Black Rose !
! The Black Rose !
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Nebraska

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

https://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNovaMaster Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:17 am

Yea Jake you only live once YOLO
RedNovaMaster
RedNovaMaster
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down