New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent news and in need for a answer

5 posters

Go down

Urgent news and in need for a answer Empty Urgent news and in need for a answer

Post by Spade Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Why does Amelia hate me? Please Pm spade the answer.
Spade
Spade
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Urgent news and in need for a answer Left_bar_bleue0/0Urgent news and in need for a answer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Urgent news and in need for a answer Empty Re: Urgent news and in need for a answer

Post by Tobi Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:32 pm

we dont know.
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Urgent news and in need for a answer Left_bar_bleue0/0Urgent news and in need for a answer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Urgent news and in need for a answer Empty Re: Urgent news and in need for a answer

Post by Polarpop Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Why don't you just PM amelia for once instead of always asking this 24/7
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Because simply when I asked amelia, she started cussing at me and refused to answer and then later on she threatened to call a admin on me if I didn't leave her alone.... I was just asking why she is mad at me but she has one heck of a temper.
Spade
Spade
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:48 am

LOL
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNovaMaster Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:53 pm

i think i kno o_0

but im not going to pm you o_0 pm me Very Happy
RedNovaMaster
RedNovaMaster
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:39 pm

lol, why does amelia hate spade? THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW!
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:36 am

I really want to know though. Is it because I disqualified her from the tourney? If she's mad at this level about that, that's kind of childish.
Spade
Spade
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down