New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Akatsuki Versus The Chaos Void

+3
Spade
RedNovaMaster
ARES
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Akatsuki Versus The Chaos Void Empty The Akatsuki Versus The Chaos Void

Post by ARES Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:30 pm

8 powerful warriors approached the battlefield, each brandishing powerful jutsu. All of the warriors were veterans of countless battles, but they all knew, only 4 would walk away from this. The first battle quickly commenced with the Leader of the akatsuki facing off with the leader of this strange team. Clabeff quickly countered D00M's summoning jutsu on the first turn, he then returned with a few jutsu of his own. Having summoned many monsters, he began using them tio create beings of greater power, 1 by 1. By the time he was finished with his summonings, his opponent was dealt a powerful blow, winning round 1 for Clabeff. They quickly clashed again, with D00M summoning his mights dinosaurs and dragons, beings unknown to most men. Having no way to counter this, Clabeff lost the second clash. Each ninja knew the third fight would be the last. They each fought with incredible skills, but in the end the leader of the akatsuki saw through Clabeff's jutsu and dealt the final blow.

The next fight consisted of spade from the akatsuki and Erebus from the other team. Spade unleashed a flurry of attacks, having perfected his wind style jutsu, Erebus was quickly knocked back, but he would not give up so easily. Erebus countered during the next fight with some powerful jutsu of his own. Suddenly, Spade got an urgent message that he was needed elsewhere to help prepare for the fourth great ninja war leaving erebus as the victor.

Next up was mario versus yagami. It was a great fight composing of 2 very skilled warriors, but in the end, mario was the victor, leaving yagami wounded.

Next mario approached doom. This battle was a short one, with the 2 participants defeating each other simultaneoulsy. *edit* Just when it seemed they were both defeated, Mario appeared out of nowhere, he had defeated the akatsuki known as D00M (they both *edit* D00M used anti meta apparently, so *edit* he was *edit*they were both disqualified(marios deck for proof of un antimetaness:
https://i.imgur.com/Rv1MT.jpg ))
Now only 1 man stood to defend the akatsuki, and that man was tavo. He was paired up against erebus, mario, and B@T, noneof whom had seen much combat to this point.

The next 2 warriors to meet were tavo and erebus. Tavo dealt an unexpectdly powerful attack injuring erebus greatly. The one known as erebus would not give up easily. He quickly came back, countering and dodging many of tavos attacks while hitting tavo with some of his own, alas, he could not best the warrior. When the foghting was done, Erebus had been defeated and tavo stood victorious, although still outnumbered.

Mario stood up to fight next. The 2 warriors fought bravely. Both using similar jutsu, but in the end tavo dealt 2 blows to finish mario. Only one of these mysterious ninja stood in the way of the akatsuki now and only one akatsuki stood. Can tavo defend his team or will they fall to the might of the chaos void? We will learn the answer soon enough.

Last edited by ϟ Ares ϟ on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
The Akatsuki Versus The Chaos Void Left_bar_bleue0/0The Akatsuki Versus The Chaos Void Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

The Akatsuki Versus The Chaos Void Empty Re: The Akatsuki Versus The Chaos Void

Post by RedNovaMaster Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 pm

i hope the chaos void wins no offense to aka
RedNovaMaster
RedNovaMaster
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
The Akatsuki Versus The Chaos Void Left_bar_bleue0/0The Akatsuki Versus The Chaos Void Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:12 pm

.... Savior obviously that was offensive and Clabeff, did you really have to put, Spade fled the battle? You make me sound like a Craven. Couldn't you just have put that Spade chased after his dog?
Spade
Spade
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm

And What fatal blow? I only lost 2000 life points
Spade
Spade
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Spade wrote:And What fatal blow? I only lost 2000 life points
STAY IN CHARACTER! How else was i supposed to explaqin you leaving when it is supposedly a war between ninja? <------------ (retorical, dont answer it.)
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Mario Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Lol, he's the god of war Spade, he's supposed to take things like this seriously.
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Mexico

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:07 am

And spade.... while it was only 2k ... u had all 3 phalanx banished.. i had 2 skill drains. and i had a barbaros to put into field for 3k beater next turn..
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 pm

But even if you won that round Erebus, YOu would have had to beaten me again in the third round. And you don't know I still had my other strategy where I destroy 2 cardds whith phalax or something. And who knows I might hae drawn heavy storm.
Spade
Spade
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Mario, The god Ares is also known as the cowardly god. Whenever he got wounded in battle he would come crying on Zeus to heal him. And why does he make me sound like a Craven or Coward??? I'm still upset about that. Why couldn't he just say Spade was chasing after a dog who stole a Jutsu that had the power to destroy the world or something?
Spade
Spade
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:00 pm

*Ares MURDERS Spade* COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have overstepped your boundaries. I banish you to forever rot in the pits of tartarus!
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:55 pm

But I can fly though. I never had A god of war before in my oven. I guess there's always a first time!!!! I wonder how he'll taste like
Spade
Spade
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm

You underestimate me mortal.
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Lol You lost to Doom in the war so I say that we jump you and hog tie you and throw you in tartus and couple sharks for company.
Spade
Spade
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:05 pm

lol, you can try. You gotta beat our team first, your tartarus visit was because of a personal transgression, not the fact that you lost.
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:54 am

I thought I told you to make the story Romeo and Juliet style Ares
Spade
Spade
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Well, mario gave us his decklist and its not anti meta, so i couldnt make it romeo and juliet since they bith werent disqualified.
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (quasar prince) dal920 Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Spade wrote:Lol You lost to Doom in the war so I say that we jump you and hog tie you and throw you in tartus and couple sharks for company.
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* hog ties ares* Very Happy
(quasar prince) dal920
(quasar prince) dal920
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:00 pm

*breaks the rope with ease* *Laughs at the puny mortals* *transports them to tartarus* *leaves*
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (quasar prince) dal920 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:19 pm

*laughs cause ares doesnt know that dal920 is also imortal, can fly, teleport, and cooks a very good pizza Very Happy*
(quasar prince) dal920
(quasar prince) dal920
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Dal is very random
Spade
Spade
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by fireanshu Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:45 pm

fireanshu watches the battles in secrety. the won they call ares had no idea i was there but i was standing there the whole time observing and learning. as i am fireanshu the zetsu of the akatsuki
fireanshu
fireanshu
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : Unknown

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by fireanshu Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:47 pm

tavo isnt alone cause i am here and i have become powerful then you ares as i have absorbed your chakra with spores
fireanshu
fireanshu
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:48 pm

lol *Reveals a pile of dead white zetsu* nice try *disappears
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by fireanshu Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:01 pm

lol thats not a pile of white zetsu thats just a pile of cauliflower
fireanshu
fireanshu
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by fireanshu Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:03 pm

plus i have over 100000 zetsus and i can make more and there all strong thanks to kabuto
fireanshu
fireanshu
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next