New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Story------

2 posters

Go down

My Story------ Empty My Story------

Post by ! The Black Rose ! Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:27 pm

I have to write a story of a hand cart and 4 people i know what your thinking what are those teachers been teaching ya but its writing project. This is what i got so far reply on what you think and what you think would be a good title( needs to be kinda dark title scary in away xD)

This is a story of a tremendous journey that 4 siblings encountered with an enchanted hand cart which was built by their great grandfather Louis Swartz , who was known to be a part of the Masonic Organization from the bloodline of the freemasons and the hand cart was built to control the future and fix the past which many masons were altered to do. Seventy years later the 4 siblings, Anne, Peter, Alice and Luke discovered the hand cart after moving into their mother’s house in the attic; which is where this story begins.

After they found the hand cart, Peter (the oldest) was examining the cart when he came upon a leathered book with the cover of a triangle with an open eye in the front. Peter called Anne (the second oldest) who was trying to explain to Luke and Alice what a hand cart was, he showed her the book and she got overwhelmed with the symbol with the triangle and it’s eye. She knew what it was symbolized for and she insisted that Peter goes and burns the book with a small panic. He rejected not to and that she should calm down and tell him what it was symbolized for. The younger ones (Alice and Luke) looked at Anne puzzled on what was going on. It took Anne a few minutes to calm down then she started to tell them that the triangle with the open eye represented the freemasons who were a secret organization of people who were originated with the Masonic bloodline who had sold their soul to the devil in return with the power to control. Peter was muddled on why would a book like this be in his mother’s house and in a hand cart just didn’t make any sense to him while Alice and Luke looked at them with addle. Anne started to think that maybe the book has to do with the hand cart so she insisted that Peter should open it. While opening it an awful odor filled the air with dismay; Peter couldn’t make out the words and said that it was not readable. Anne took the book from him; she laughed and said that it was in Latin. Knowing Latin she began reading and telling them what it stated. Anne told them that a guy named Louis Swartz built the hand cart that he spell bind it to allow him to fix the past and control the future. The next few pages showed them how he built it which they skimmed through it then it showed that within the spell bind he used a type of spell that only the freemasons or whoever encounters the bloodline can only be a use for. Peter interrupted her and told her that he remembers their mom telling him about a guy named Louis Swartz and showing pictures of him with her. Anne looked at Peter with disbelief so Peter rushed out of the attic to get the picture book from his mother’s room. When Peter got back with the pictures he saw Alice and Luke playing on the hand cart, which got him paranoid that they are messing with something that is enchanted when anything can go wrong with in it. So he dashed to them and advised them to get out of the attic. Luke saw that Peter was holding their mom’s picture book and told him that he will go tell that he stole their mother’s picture book if he won’t let them be in the attic. With a grudge he allowed them to stay but not to mess with the hand cart. He showed the picture of Louis Swartz with their mom to Anne while Alice and Luke were struggling to see the picture. Anne started to examine the photo when she took it from the book and turned it over, there was a small writing that alarmed her. Peter saw her reaction so he took the photo from her and flipped it over; it was written Grandpa Louis…

! The Black Rose !
! The Black Rose !
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Nebraska

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
My Story------ Left_bar_bleue0/0My Story------ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Story------ Empty Re: My Story------

Post by ARES Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Your free masonry stuff is way off, they were actually the ones who vowed to protect the remnants of jesus christ and some of them were even supposed close friends to jesus christ. They have nothing to do with the devil.
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ! The Black Rose ! Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:57 pm

TROLLMOLE wrote:Your free masonry stuff is way off, they were actually the ones who vowed to protect the remnants of jesus christ and some of them were even supposed close friends to jesus christ. They have nothing to do with the devil.
lol okay i got it confused with Illuminati ima just take out the devil part.
! The Black Rose !
! The Black Rose !
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Nebraska

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

https://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum