New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shogun's view on royal paladins(galahad varient)

+2
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
TD-Shogun
6 posters

Go down

shogun's view on royal paladins(galahad varient) Empty shogun's view on royal paladins(galahad varient)

Post by TD-Shogun Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:46 pm

ive been wanting to do this for a while but never got the time so here is my chance to tell you about a royal paladin deck known as galahad.

explanation of the deck

now as most of you guys know unless you been living under a rock or something galahad decks focus on the chain evolution ride and going for knight of godly speed galahad which is an 11000 attack beatstick assuming if you can get the grade 1 and 2 galahad in the soul in addition it also allows you to manipulate your topdecks and get closer to drawing triggers and give your units a massive power boost.

so what does a galahad deck look like

so glad you asked now typically a galahad runs all of the key elements in the deck that include drangal knight of quests knight of tribulations and knight of godly speed galahads but im gonna show you what my deck looks like before we get any further into detail

Spoiler:

so... no grade 3 galahad you are such a -

hush child me no like the grade 3 galahad so don't make me kick you in the fortune balls. jokes aside as you notice i do not run knight of godly speed galahad why you ask because i believe that its a -1 i mean sure its a 11000 attack power heavy hitting grade 3 but if you cant get all of te key cards into play then its well... kinda useless so i made it so i dont get gradelock that easy

so take out the galahads

never in your life like i said the putpose of this deck is to overwelm your opponent using alfred or soul saber combined with palamedes and toypungal to hit your opponent for swift and massive damage to your opponent its kinda like turning power into victory

final thoughts on the deck

overall i think this deck has the potential to beat any deck out there that is... if you play it right but despite not having the grade 3 it can do well with combos like soul savers soul blast with toypungal and palamedes or alfred counterblast for pongal then go into soul saver but if you are really looking for a fun comprtitive royal paladin deck you should try giving this deck a try and a run for your luck

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
shogun's view on royal paladins(galahad varient) Left_bar_bleue0/0shogun's view on royal paladins(galahad varient) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

shogun's view on royal paladins(galahad varient) Empty Re: shogun's view on royal paladins(galahad varient)

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:37 am

i wanna see this deck able to do anything against the ezel crossride
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
shogun's view on royal paladins(galahad varient) Left_bar_bleue0/0shogun's view on royal paladins(galahad varient) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

shogun's view on royal paladins(galahad varient) Empty Re: shogun's view on royal paladins(galahad varient)

Post by naruto:blood release user Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:32 pm

the point of the galahad deck my friend uses is to get most triggers on the bottom of the so that once you finish with top cards theres a long string of triggers
naruto:blood release user
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:27 pm

oh and get rid of liew and replace him with epona it well make the cost go down by about $80
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:09 pm

you know but i was actually gonna use epona in it but i could not find anyone who one on them so yeah liew stays

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:14 pm

um you do know epona and most the cards in this deck comes from the trial deck of heck get it off ebay its like 50 cents at the most its not that expenve oh and that 50 cents is for three yeah epona is uterly worthless
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:17 pm

i lost my eponas for some reason but liew is good in the deck too even though i cant use its ability

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:48 am

and as i said its cheaper to just spend the 4 cents it costs to buy 4 more
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:07 am

Okay, first of all, Yuchika, if you change the Llews to Epona's, the cost will not go down by 80$.
It will only go down by 20$, learn your prices dude..

But, he is right in saying you should run Epona as opposed to Llew, it's cheaper, and a 5k boost.
Plus, since you're not maining barcgal, Llew would just be awful.
Sure it's 4k, but would you rather have a 4k booster or a 5k booster?
5k.
So.. Epona.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Toronto

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:48 pm

sorry i looked on ebay and found most to be about $15 so maybe $20 to $60 lol

still would save you a nice handful of money lol
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:51 pm

idiots im not using liew to boost im using it as a 10k shield if i were to do that id be in trouble in a dark irregulars matchup because of stil vampir so learn you vanguard

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Mario Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Dude, obviously you'll be careful if you are against dark irregulars, but what will you do in a situation where one of your cards needs a 5k boost instead of 4k? Epona is better to have than Liew if you are not planning on using his skill
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Mexico

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:38 pm

i dont plan to use liews skill he is only their as a shield dude

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Mario Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:43 pm

That's what I just said, if you don't plan to use it's skill is better to have epona: same shield, +1k of power if you need him to boost a unit.
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:06 pm

im not using him to boost im just using him to guard man

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Mario Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:17 pm

dude, I was just trying to point something out, if you can't simply see it then I'm not going further with it.
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirasi Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 pm

...words can not describe this.
shogun's view on royal paladins(galahad varient) 1334633885632
Mirasi
Mirasi
Tester
Tester

Location Location : england

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

https://www.facebook.com/callum.m.goodship

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:27 am

we know we are saving in just in casive maters epona is better as 1

like liew its a 10k shield

and 2

its stronger by 1k thus if you need him in a emergency to boost you have him

we are not saying your useing the abilty its plenty obvious that your not useing it

but since your not i say replace liew with epona

Last edited by naruto:blood release user on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:33 am

TD-Shogun wrote:idiots im not using liew to boost im using it as a 10k shield if i were to do that id be in trouble in a dark irregulars matchup because of stil vampir so learn you vanguard

oh and p.s. we are not the idiots here as we all know epona is better then liew becuase of the reasons stated above
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum