New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grade 3 galahad is not good

+2
ARES
TD-Shogun
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

grade 3 galahad is not good Empty grade 3 galahad is not good

Post by TD-Shogun Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:40 pm

so ive been looking at some royal paladin deck based on the galahad chain ride and i notice people cannot get it into their brain that the grade 3 galahad is not good in case you guys didnt know what it does its a royal paladin that has an 11k shield but has a downfall when riding it or calling it now here is where i point out why i THINK the grade 3 galahad sucks balls it isnt good because its too dependent in the vchain ride i hear people saying "11k beater and a ganslot for the deck" sure its a ganslot for the deck but like i said they dont understand thaat if you pull off the chain ride that card is practically useless and no one likes a 9k vanguard now do they so hopefully we will see osme builds that dont run that card

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
grade 3 galahad is not good Left_bar_bleue0/0grade 3 galahad is not good Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

grade 3 galahad is not good Empty Re: grade 3 galahad is not good

Post by ARES Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:28 pm

I beat MLB today using a 9k vanguard just to screw with you. MEEP
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
grade 3 galahad is not good Left_bar_bleue0/0grade 3 galahad is not good Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:23 pm

what does that have to do with galahad being bad lol

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:24 pm

U said 9ks are horrible, i proved you wrong.
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:15 pm

shogan man learn your cards

grade 3 galahad is one of the best cards for royal paladins(espaly if your trying to switch from royal paladin to ott)

and saying the galahad ride chain sucks is like saying the tsukuyomi ride chain(which is the best ride chain for ott) sucks lol

naruto:blood release user
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:31 pm

actually the tuskoyomi ride chain is better since the ott cards focus more on drawing cards using there effects or being influenced by the heavy amount of draw triggers vanuard is not all about power guys which is what you fail to understand naruto blood release user nesies if you cant pull off the chain ride you kinda already lost

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:38 am

shogan at the heart of all card games is pure power

from yugioh to digimon its all the same at its root

and you can make a royal paladin deck work just as much as you could make a ott deck

just double up on the draw triggers and use cards that allow you to rest it to draw and discard

you just cant accept your wrong as grade 3 Galahad happens to be one of the best builds for RP right behind Alfred and ssd builds

but i well admit your right power is not everything but you have to go into a battle with power in mind or else you well never ever win

its almost impossible to make a good deck that doesn't semi revolve around power

vanguard specifically is power and defense at its core

you must have a balance of both power and defense

so yes i think your right power is not all that counts but its really high up and the way you talk it sounds like you don't think it matters at all and if thats the case a noob well murder you

Last edited by naruto:blood release user on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:53 am

as well a normal good RP deck does end up revolving around power
due to the fact that royal paladins have three critical s while most decks are lucky enough to have two

so you saying its not all abpout power is half wrong half right

the wrong half is that its easier to make a power based deck with royal paladin(ssd and alfread builds) unless your using Galahad who plays more on defense but still has the power that is normal in a royal paladin deck

even the trial deck its based more around a good balance of power and defense but see RP always go back to power and can always fall back on it as there prime battle mode

most decks are the same but rp in particular is very good at being aggro in a tight spot

Last edited by naruto:blood release user on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:53 am

yuchi plz do some spell check ok
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:08 pm

sorry i was half asleep when i wrote this
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:20 pm

if galahad is so good than answer me this what happens if you cant all of the key cards to make the G3 11k what do you do from there and also most people run 2 sets of crits 4 heals and draws dude but back to the question if you dont get the chain ride off how do you manage to win with only a 9k vanguard because it is very easy to defend against that is why i run only alfred palamedes and soul saver in my deck

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:46 am

thats why you have a back up plan always have that and dude RP can run with 0 draws they dont rely on draw triggers and more likely then not you well have the cards you need
and its the same deal with ott

thus saying galahd is bad is like saying the tsukuyomi ride chain is bad as they both have similar builds and weaknesses

just accept it galahad is good and in many instances can beat the alfred build

and as i said above all decks should have a back up plan if your normal one fails

Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:23 am

hmmm i believe that the ott ride chain and royal paladin have a card with a skill that when its called add a card from ur hand to the soul its really helpful in ride chain decks as they can add missing parts of the ride chain also spectral duke dragon decks have this card too its really helpful
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:20 pm

you are correct saty
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:48 pm

i think i know the OTT card which is white hare of inaba but not sure about the RP one

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:03 am

there is it ties in with the galahad ride build
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Yuchika..?
Were you dead or something when you wrote that the G3 Galahad is not good?
OTT and RP Galahad have VERY different play styles. OTT focuses on the soul, and getting the cards in there, and utilizing their skills to win games.
Galahad is also about the soul, but requires there to be 6 in soul for you to get the crit, yes, OTT Ride chain has the same requirement, but it's for a more useful skill.

Even though if you don't get the full ride chain off for Tsukuyomi, you can still add cards to the soul Via the grade 3, and various other cards.
Again Yuchika, RESEARCH cards before you actually talk like you know about them.
"G3 Galahad is good, Very Happy" It sucks dude, that's why it hasn't been topping in ANY of the tables in regionals for North America. You wanna know what the top deck is?

One word. DUKE. Spectral Duke Dragon, by Brandon Smith.
He got first at Toronto Regionals, he's actually a nice guy, and skilled player.
Took First at Nationals, again, with Duke.

When will you learn Yuchika..
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Toronto

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:23 pm

correct agent someone understands why the G3 galahad is not good and my deck basically covers its weakness by being able to deal massive hurt onto my opponent my deck can like swing in for like up to 32k power if you use soul savers soulblast and toypungal and palamedes skills together

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:30 am

i dont agree i have played a full galahad deck before agenst a duke deck every time
all deck have a back up plan rp are Alfred

galahad is good if you have enough sense to knwo how to play him right meaning always haveing a back up plan incase the ride chain fails

+ i think gold paladin sucks i have played and battled agenst them i like rp more then gp

and i have played a duke dekc before as wlel on tradecardsonline it sucks truthfuly aichis build is better

and just cause i think galahad is good doesnt mean i need to do research i have before and glahad decks have tooped or gotten close to topping as well
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:24 am

Are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST SAID DUKE SUCKS.
Are. You. Kidding. Me.
you know who Brandon Smith is?
Obviously not..

He got FIRST at the Toronto Regionals, which by the way, was the First EVER Vanguard regionals held in North America. And guess what.
He played DUKE. Yes, the deck you just said, "Sucked".

And, hey, you wanna hear another fact?
He brought that same deck to NATIONALS, and guess what, he got FIRST.
Now do you still wanna say Duke builds suck..?

This is what I meant by do your freaking research.

May someone please kill me now?
I don't think I can live in the vanguard world with a wild Yuchika just popping out..

Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:39 am

agent he got lucky thats it luck

anyone could have beaten him just as easyly as him beating them
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:45 am

due to the fact that in most battles its who ever gets a grade three first so someone who has a superior ride has a advantage but also its who ever gets grade locked first or for the longest
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:21 am

I'm done, someone else convince Yuchika that he's wrong.
No, actually, don't. There's no use, he's a lost soul on cray. He's like Ren on psyqualia, not even Kai can save him now.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:24 am

ypu misunderstand agent im not lost i just know the machanics the first perosn to get grade three has a better chance at winning and the person who isnt grade locked as wlel has a advantage

thats how the game is played trying to get a grade three as fast as possible to gain a advantage over your oponate and icress your chances in winning

do you see now what i am tlaking about?
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Yuchika plz check ur spelling and DUKE doesnt suck like WTF why would it suck i get pwned by some spectral duke dragon decks they dont suck and agent good luck in ur locals
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum