New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Dillema Choices?!

+6
Death
tavo69
Hope Estheim
Mirasi
gleb1503
Polarpop
10 posters

Go down

Anime Dillema Choices?! Empty Anime Dillema Choices?!

Post by Polarpop Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:10 am

I am currently all the way caught up on Naruto Shippuden and have long since finished Bleach so I was wondering if any of you have seen:

One Piece (Odd pirate show; Compared to Naruto in its fighting scenes/action and comedic undertone often apaprently; There's a 'just4kids' version that's crap so don't count it).

Yu Yu Hakusho (Similar to Bleach; Short series, finished out already at 112)

or

Hunter x Hunter (This one was a bit more elusive but got good ratings and was compared to One Piece/Naruto/Bleach and actually the same writer as Yu Yu Hakusho; Apparently it might never be finished, its on a 'break' mid story)

I have narrowed it down to one of these 3 for me to watch for certain; Probably not Hunter x Hunter considering its dilemma though.

P.S Please, DO NOT, yes including you, Guest input much fi you have not actually seen any of either of these series . .
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Anime Dillema Choices?! Left_bar_bleue0/0Anime Dillema Choices?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Anime Dillema Choices?! Empty Re: Anime Dillema Choices?!

Post by gleb1503 Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:14 am

Anime Dillema Choices?! 3973136183
gleb1503
gleb1503
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Anime Dillema Choices?! Left_bar_bleue0/0Anime Dillema Choices?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirasi Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:19 am

none, watch To love ru.
Mirasi
Mirasi
Tester
Tester

Location Location : england

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

https://www.facebook.com/callum.m.goodship

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:35 am

Wow thx for doing exactly what I was hoping people didn't already. . . Start giving me other "recommendations->"because this series is so much better then any of those simply because I like it"<- When i already have the choices imagine if it was a poll without an "OTHER" chocie
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Estheim Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:39 am

I definitely recommend Yu Yu Hakusho. That one is pretty much all about fighting and learning to change who you were into someone better. You should definitely watch that.

Hope Estheim
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by tavo69 Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:30 pm

I would say One Piece but doesnt get good till hes gathered some of his crew which is like episode 50 after that is when all the badass fights start. I also heard Yu Yu Hakusho is good but never gunna watch is cuz it was made in early 90s which means crappy animation
You should also check out Hitman Reborn (like 200 episodes) similar in a way to Bleach and Naruto
tavo69
tavo69

Location Location : Earth

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:49 pm

i finished bleach and am on the latest episode of naruto shippuden
Death
Death

Location Location : In your bathroom

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Estheim Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Yu Yu Hakusho does not have crappy animations to it. If you've seen it when it gets good then you would know.

Hope Estheim
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Death wrote:i finished bleach and am on the latest episode of naruto shippuden

Me too its why I'm even in this Dilemma;

Tavo what is this Hitman Reborn about?

P.S. I started the first 2 episodes of One Piece last night, and yeah I heard its boring until episode 30 . . then he gets his crew around 45 and then 50+ It gets amazing . . . and the fact it has 500+episodes and still going is good enough to get me past 50 lol.

P.s.S. I think I'ma watch a bit of Yu Yu Hakusho every once and then during One Piece since its only like 130 episodes and is already ended.

Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:45 pm

tavo69 wrote:I would say One Piece but doesnt get good till hes gathered some of his crew which is like episode 50 after that is when all the badass fights start. I also heard Yu Yu Hakusho is good but never gunna watch is cuz it was made in early 90s which means crappy animation
You should also check out Hitman Reborn (like 200 episodes) similar in a way to Bleach and Naruto

While its true it was made in the early 90s, I've see clips of it before long time ago when it was on adult swim or cartoon network ( I don't even know which ), its not too bad and its not like the entire series was all made in that one year.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by tavo69 Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:37 am

Well most of that series was made in that year idk i just dont like animation from 99 and older but its my opinion anyways reborn its about

Tsuna has always gone through life in last place; but when he learns that he is getting a tutor to help him raise his game, he had no idea that his benefactor would turn out to be... an infant and a mafia hitman?! As if things can’t get much stranger, Tsuna then discovers that the powerful Vongola family has chosen him to be its next successor – a position that has control over all mafia families. Joined by friends Tsuna unwillingly starts out on his path to becoming a mafia boss – if he can survive the training

you should check out http://www.anime-planet.com/ just type an anime you like and it shows similar animes
tavo69
tavo69

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:12 pm

How does the infant turn out to be a benefactor? Surprised
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by tavo69 Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:44 am

He was cursed and tranformed into an infant, he used to be like the world strongest hitman he basically trains the main character to use his powers. There some badass fights once Tsuna learns to use his powers kinda like bleach and Naruto since Tsuna only fights for his friends n stuff
tavo69
tavo69

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:17 am

what type of powers are we talking? like DBZ? Bleach? Naruto? or..?
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by tavo69 Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:07 am

The powers are somewat like bleach and naruto in Hitman reborn theres like 7 different elements fire,water, lightning, etc Main character uses fire also later on the show they fight with box weapons different elements open different boxes kinda like zanpakktous or how ever you spell it
tavo69
tavo69

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:45 am

I wasn't going to suggest you to watch any of these anime at all, because I haven't watched any, lol, you guys know I don't watch anime. But, why single me out only? lol
Just saying.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Toronto

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:57 am

watch naruto if you can stand half of the episodes being flashbacks. 100% of those are from before naruto leaving for 2 and 1/2 years
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Estheim Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:19 pm

I agree with B@T on that. Naruto is a great anime but it does have a lot of fillers and flash backs.

Hope Estheim
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Yes but, sense were kind of on a computer . . . we can simply skip the episodes we don't care about?: I skipped like the entire 30episode in a row of flashbacks to the original series by skipping to the end over and over if i remembered what happened. . .

and wow just LMAO at Agent.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 pm

That actually sounds pretty cool Tavo, and

P.S. For now I've been watching One Piece; So far so good and I might watch YuYu inbetween some sine its a short series.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:43 pm

i say naruto if good if it didnt have flashbacks every episode
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:13 pm

lol right? They wasted soooooo mcuh time with that . . .

Alot of people seem to give Bleach a bad rap' but, its my favorite Anime I've seen...from the very beginning until end of Aizen arc was amazing and then it got a bit weird before it got canceled show wise (I heard manga still goes on though, IDK atm)?
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by llllllllllllll Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Don't watch yu-yu hakusho, they left off in the middle of the series at an awkward point. I love one-piece and hunter x hunter. I would consider watching Hunter x Hunter more due to the ability of the author to write a plot filled with so many plot twists, different ideas and perfectly written dialogue compared to one piece's predictable plot line. Although I prefer the animation style for One Piece I still prefer Hunter X Hunter due to the plot.

First day here and already recognized as an anime guy XD. Yes I've seen both so viable opinion.
llllllllllllll
llllllllllllll
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:09 am

This is old and I've been watching One Piece. . . but, I've heard Hunter x Hunter is on a break in the middle of the series and may not resume due to the writer's health problems... and that YuYu Hakusho is completely finished and even had a finale and all..
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:42 pm

i hear tht code geass is coming out with a new series soon takes place before lelouche of the rebellion though
Skull
Skull

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum