New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yuchikas vangaurd record

5 posters

Go down

yuchikas vangaurd record Empty yuchikas vangaurd record

Post by naruto:blood release user Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:41 am

http://gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/startGamePlay/game_play_id/2824481# i won playing against a newb rp deck

he was completely destroyed

http://gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/startGamePlay/game_play_id/2827151 i won against a noob shadow paladin user

he was demolished lol i love puttign prideful newbs in there place

http://gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/startGamePlay/game_play_id/2828976 i won

newbs annoy me

http://gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/startGamePlay/game_play_id/2829057# i lost
i lsot this one saddly but it was a close game

http://gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/startGamePlay/game_play_id/2830919# i won due to a ruling

http://gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/startGamePlay/game_play_id/2832420 FINAL TURN!

gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/startGamePlay/game_play_id/2933794 trapped him

Last edited by naruto:blood release user on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:19 am; edited 7 times in total
naruto:blood release user
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
yuchikas vangaurd record Left_bar_bleue0/0yuchikas vangaurd record Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

yuchikas vangaurd record Empty Re: yuchikas vangaurd record

Post by TD-Shogun Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:47 pm

thanks for hooking me up on tradecards yuchika

i went X2 and won 3 games btw how can i share my games here

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
yuchikas vangaurd record Left_bar_bleue0/0yuchikas vangaurd record Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:40 pm

not a problem and you can just copy and past the url
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:36 am

http://gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/startGamePlay/game_play_id/2830919# i technicly won due to a ruleing lol he killed him self
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:19 am

Yuchika, that last one, with the Angel Feather guy. He didn't lose. There was a dispute like this at a regionals event. Bushiroad answered this question themselves. You don't lose. At the time of Shamsiel activation, you go to 6 damage, yes, but, as you are at 6 damage, the effect is in mid resolution, and hasn't fully resolved yet. After the resolution, you are back at 5. The effect needs to fully resolve before you check the damage. He won that game.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Toronto

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:08 pm

there was a judge in the chatroom at the time and he had said she had lost due to that abilty
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Mario Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:30 pm

But if you think about it, she shouldn't lose anyway since metatron has a LB involving the damage zone, metatron puts 2 rg in the dmg zone to call 2 from there, sooooo....
If you need to put 2 cards in your dmg zone while having 4 already to activate it (and you'd instantly lose following that way to resolve the skill), it would be the most useless skill overall in the game, which means it has to be fully resolved to count.
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Mexico

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:41 pm

if its payment then they should lose if they do it with 5 damage, as the payment is putting a card into damage
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:30 pm

but the card is still resolving meaning that even though he got to 6 damage he still has to resolve the card effect and take back another card from the damage zone leaving him still at 5 damage dude

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:49 pm

I give you a ruling that was made by Bushiroad and you deny it? Yet it's the very basis of what you based your facts on? Pitiful.

Let me explain it in a way that even an idiot would understand.
When you're at 5 damage, and you take your last damage, your at 6. But! It's a heal. Yuchika, according to your logic, you would have immediately have lost, seeing as you were at 6. BUT, the effect of the heal trigger needs to RESOLVE BEFORE you "lose". Therefore, one damage point is healed, and you are at 5. This is the EXACT same case with Shamsiel. You swap at the same time you put the damage in. And also, take the example Mario gave. Bushiroad wouldn't make a clan that would purposely make you lose a GAME!!! They're not stupid.. like some people.

Hopefully that clears the air.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 am

wow agent that was brutal but while we are on the topic on posting games and everything here is my fight with narukami and me with my amaterasu OTT deck

http://gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/startGamePlay/game_play_id/2833487

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:36 am

Agent that was cruel but i can see why as yuchika is sometimes reaaaaaally stubborn so yea good job on all the rulings agent you really are a good vg player keep it up.

Note: I started playing on trade cards online due to byond getting deleted there are still a few private servers though
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:02 am

Sorry for double posting.

So I saw yuchi and shogun posting their matches and i figured why not me here's like the first and best game ever with my thunder dragon beatdown deck.
With a big surprise when it enters the late game phase so here we go:

http://gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/startGamePlay/game_play_id/2834102

Note: my opponent got grade stuck which is something u guys will say this game isnt impressive since he was but still this was one of my most enjoyed game ever due to what i did Very Happy ENJOY AND GIMME UR FEEDBACK
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:31 am

Well with Yuchika, the only way to get a point across, is to be blunt, and aggressive, so I had to be more than usual.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:54 pm

ok i have to point this out with triggers, there is a space they go before the damage or your hand in that space there effects activate, so if you have 5 damage and you pull a heal trigger on your sixth damage check it doesnt go to damage first it goes to a different spot that is supposed to be right in front of the deck, in that spot its effect activate and you heal one
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Why u no say anything about my cardfight Sad
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:31 pm

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Mario Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:51 pm

http://gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/startGamePlay/game_play_id/2835678
Wow, I gotta admit that was an awesome cardfight Very Happy, I thought I was lost for sure for a bit.
Btw shogun, the link you posted has a problem, it needs to be startGamePlay/game_play_id.... instead of im/justLoggedIn/last_date..... to show the correct game, else I think it'll show the last game the computer watched.
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Mexico

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum