New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORE TIME ON NDA

3 posters

Go down

MORE TIME ON NDA Empty MORE TIME ON NDA

Post by CHRIS187211 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:46 am

As a Obelisk-Blue duelist, i think we need to step up and get more people active on here during the week instead of the week, not only that, but we need to do more duels to test our strength and knowledge as duelist. i see alot of people making mistakes in duels, but those same mistakes can make a bad impact on a duel if you don't know what your doing......when you duel, make sure whatever cards you use in your deck you know all the rulings and tips for it, make sure you know what match up it can be great against and what one's it's not good at and then make it stronger against that type by taking on people who have that deck or someone here who can test you at that......as a Obelisk-Blue student, you should know these things by now........

From now on, I would like to, when i'm here, watch people duel with they decks and help you out with your decks to make them stronger........i know some people may have decks that are good, but you need to change up sometime and see what else is out there......MY BEST DECK STILL IS MY TWILIGHT DECK, and the reason why is because i can create many plays from the cards i put in it.....it may not work all the time, but i know in a match duel, i always come out winning........i been in 5 tourneys from DN and was 1st place 4 times and second once, so i that deck has become stronger.....

I want to teach people on here about things they don't know and show them stronger deck and cards they can use to make the decks they have become even better.....

so with that i will leave it at this, if you want to talk or learn more, hit me up on DN at: Chris187211 or just PM me on here and i will get back fast...

MORE TIME ON NDA 4261397260
CHRIS187211
CHRIS187211

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
MORE TIME ON NDA Left_bar_bleue0/0MORE TIME ON NDA Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

MORE TIME ON NDA Empty Re: MORE TIME ON NDA

Post by ! The Black Rose ! Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:15 pm

I agreee Chris
! The Black Rose !
! The Black Rose !
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Nebraska

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

https://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CHRIS187211 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:24 pm

thanks
CHRIS187211
CHRIS187211

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Karina Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:11 am

Sounds good
Ms. Karina
Ms. Karina
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Location Location : I prefer my privacy

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down