New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yusei Fudo's room

4 posters

Go down

Yusei Fudo's room Empty Yusei Fudo's room

Post by Yusei Fudo Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:13 am

Yusei Fudo's room 1078438882 Yusei Fudo's room 4261397260 To surpass my limits and then to surpass them yet again my power alone is not enough....THATS IT! THE POWER OF OUR BOND, US TEAM 5DS!
BRUNO IVE FOUND IT MY ACCEL SYNCHO THE NEW STAGE OVERTOP CLEARMIND!!!!!!

Gathering stars becomes one, as new bonds will illuminate the future! Become the path its light shines upon! Limit Over Accel Synchro! The Light of Evolution, Shooting Quasar Dragon!!!

Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : montreal quebec canada

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Yusei Fudo's room Left_bar_bleue0/0Yusei Fudo's room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Yusei Fudo's room Empty Re: Yusei Fudo's room

Post by Antinomy Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:50 am

team satisfaction will rule all :>
Antinomy
Antinomy

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by the buu ster Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:54 pm

u rule yusie!!.
the buu ster
the buu ster
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yusei Fudo Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:53 am

Well i met the biggest noob of my life not only did he call me a useless shoot duelist wen my first attemp at learning scraps wasnt the best(note:I PUT IN NO STAPLES ONLY SCRAP BASED CARDS ONLY) and he also apparently says all tcg playing duelists juck and that i have no right to tell him wat he can and cant do......thisis the funny part ive played with tcg and ocg since i was 8 also he thinks chain material can let u perform a fusion wen this is its OCG ruling

■"Chain Material" does not Fusion Summon a monster when it resolves. You must use other cards (like "Polymerization") to Fusion Summon the monster

second he thinks his whole deck is ocg NOTE he uses LAVALS which are tcg and BLAZING FENIX A NOW TCG FUSION PRINTED IN THE NEWEST MINI TIN WITHH ALL FOUR MAIN PROTAGONISTS not only this but his lavals which he had set up its plays with and had rekindling are supposed to be the fastest quasar deck in ocg.....he couldnt even pull it off wen i told him wat was wrong with his chain material since he thaught it works as a poly as well. HE COULDNT GET IT OUT IN 4 TURNS AND USED 2 REKINDLING better yet wen he leaves he logs out but only after i showed him a pic of my famous NDA DORM summoning field so ya the noob caller shat his pants even worse than a noob and doesnt even realize hes against his own policy
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoking Aces Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 am

it's going to be Epic if Team Satisfaction has I'm Sexy And I know it for there song
Smoking Aces
Smoking Aces
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yusei Fudo Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Hey guys the fourth wrgp is comin up and as u all know its a 1copy per card rule tourney, unfortunately the two people i was planning on getting back here to join me are having issues one technical other personal soo i need teamates and als even though i love making 1 copy per card decks the fact ill be using it in this awesme tourney is making me indesicive and hard to make my deck to my goals so i was hoping to look for some teammates who i can not only rely on but help me do some practice duels in order for me to see whats what with my deck so all i ask is ur nda name, dn name, dueling style and most likely deck type ud like to use since i also want this team to be balanced.

Styles if u r confused are like :(power, trickster, control, adaptabilty, speed,defensive,or plain weird/unusual)
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down