New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the night before xmas

5 posters

Go down

the night before xmas Empty the night before xmas

Post by Kalin Kessler Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:21 am

it was the night before christmas and all through the house, only yusei was stirring, he was chasing a mouse, the binders were hung by the chimney with care in hopes the st nick soon would be there, with blackskull and Flame all snug in their beds, with visions of exodia to dream in their heads, with Crow in his jacket, and Zane in his hat, had their beds bunked up for a long winters nap, when out from the forest arosse such a clatter, Kalin sprang from his bed to see what was the matter, away from the window he flew like a flash, tripped over Seto and fell with a crash, he saw a fat man with more cards than you could pick, kalin knew in a moment it must be st nick, he went down the chimney and back up the chute, his clothes all tarnished with ashes and soot, surrender kalin said and give up all of your cards! ill duel you for them,he said, and its gonna be hard, kalin and santa both drew from their decks, santa had a smile on his face, kalin knew it was check, i summon 5 dragons all through the nation, now i play the spell card polymerization!, to fuse all my dragons to make a great beast, come my great dragon, and join in the feast! My dragon attack! and finish him off, well said kalin, this duels been enough, i play down my trapcard, a good one you see, it is magic cylinder, the perfect card for me, when out from the cylinder came a powerful ray, killed all the reindeer and blew up the sleigh, now that the academy was free from that creep, everyone rejoyced, exept the ones that were asleep

Kalin Kessler
Kalin Kessler

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
the night before xmas Left_bar_bleue0/0the night before xmas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

the night before xmas Empty Re: the night before xmas

Post by Yusei Fudo Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:11 pm

lol kallin killed santa and i saw(was chasing mice)
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : montreal quebec canada

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
the night before xmas Left_bar_bleue0/0the night before xmas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by ! The Black Rose ! Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:08 pm

lol i like this story Merry Xmas
! The Black Rose !
! The Black Rose !
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Nebraska

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

https://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalin Kessler Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:47 pm

lol
Kalin Kessler
Kalin Kessler

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by keven3477 Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:52 pm

its funny and it sounds like a cristmas ryme
keven3477
keven3477
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by shun16 Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:16 am

ouch i fell sorry for yuse...but funny lol
i
shun16
shun16

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum