New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NerverMind's Screenshot Part 4(The chaos of my Chaos Crane Deck)

3 posters

Go down

NerverMind's Screenshot Part 4(The chaos of my Chaos Crane Deck) Empty NerverMind's Screenshot Part 4(The chaos of my Chaos Crane Deck)

Post by NerverMind Mon May 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
NerverMind
NerverMind
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : Earth

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
NerverMind's Screenshot Part 4(The chaos of my Chaos Crane Deck) Left_bar_bleue0/0NerverMind's Screenshot Part 4(The chaos of my Chaos Crane Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

NerverMind's Screenshot Part 4(The chaos of my Chaos Crane Deck) Empty Re: NerverMind's Screenshot Part 4(The chaos of my Chaos Crane Deck)

Post by NerverMind Tue May 22, 2012 12:11 am

o.O overpowered chaos crane but not really Razz
NerverMind's Screenshot Part 4(The chaos of my Chaos Crane Deck) Nqxku
NerverMind
NerverMind
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
NerverMind's Screenshot Part 4(The chaos of my Chaos Crane Deck) Left_bar_bleue0/0NerverMind's Screenshot Part 4(The chaos of my Chaos Crane Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

NerverMind's Screenshot Part 4(The chaos of my Chaos Crane Deck) Empty Re: NerverMind's Screenshot Part 4(The chaos of my Chaos Crane Deck)

Post by Polarpop Tue May 22, 2012 11:52 am

Not trying to be rude but, in all but 1 the people had already quit so no one could stop you from doing any field you want Smile
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by NerverMind Tue May 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Actually just finished my possible move when they quitted the duel
so my field isn't a lie
NerverMind
NerverMind
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by tavo69 Tue May 22, 2012 7:04 pm

nice gallery you got there
tavo69
tavo69

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down