New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chazz Is back, and ready for some NDA!

4 posters

Go down

Chazz Is back, and ready for some NDA! Empty Chazz Is back, and ready for some NDA!

Post by Chazz Princeton Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:31 am

That's right, about 5 months ago I told Amon I was leaving due to me being in school and having to much of a schedule, im out of school now and Im back.
For those of you who don't know me, I was a Teacher, 6x World Tourney champion, and the nicest guy on the block. Im back now, and I would like to get tested.
Chazz Princeton
Chazz Princeton
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Location Location : New York, New York

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Chazz Is back, and ready for some NDA! Left_bar_bleue0/0Chazz Is back, and ready for some NDA! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Chazz Is back, and ready for some NDA! Empty Re: Chazz Is back, and ready for some NDA!

Post by NerverMind Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:58 am

Welcome back and enjoy your stay bro
NerverMind
NerverMind
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : Earth

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Chazz Is back, and ready for some NDA! Left_bar_bleue0/0Chazz Is back, and ready for some NDA! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Chazz Is back, and ready for some NDA! Empty Re: Chazz Is back, and ready for some NDA!

Post by Kawaii Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:34 am

Welcome back Chazz Is back, and ready for some NDA! 1262948966
Kawaii
Kawaii
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Location Location : Angel

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by NerverMind Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:37 am

chazz i could test you tomorrow -.- i am just busy today -.- tomorrow i am not busy because that would be my day off Very Happy
NerverMind
NerverMind
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : Earth

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ! The Black Rose ! Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:10 am

Welcome back Old Friend. Very Happy
! The Black Rose !
! The Black Rose !
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Nebraska

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

https://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down