New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Life In Their World"

4 posters

Go down

Should i continue this story?

"Life In Their World" Empty86%"Life In Their World" Empty 86% 
[ 6 ]
"Life In Their World" Empty14%"Life In Their World" Empty 14% 
[ 1 ]
"Life In Their World" Empty0%"Life In Their World" Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

"Life In Their World" Empty "Life In Their World"

Post by ARES Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:29 pm

It was the year 2045, the city of Lasarus was prospering, but little did our 5 heros know that they would soon face the fights of their lives.

Part 1 Joseph:

The young man woke up in his tiny apartment in the downtown area of Lasarus. It was midnight. He quickly got dressed, grabbed his duel disk and deck, and hopped on his motorcycle as he headed for his destination. Joseph walked up to the large warehouse that had been abandoned for some years. A voice called through the door," Whats the password?" Joseph replied," labrynth." The door quickly opened and Joseph was pulled into the under ground dueling center. As he approached the duel arena, he saw a mysterios man, cloaked entirely in black, and wearing a mask that resembled Goldd, Wu-Lord of Darkworld. As he looked at the man that had pulled him inside was not the man that he had known for the past year. Something was wrong. Joseph looked around the arena to see lifeless bodies scattered around, all with their duel disks ruined and decks missing, he turned as he heard a scream and saw one of his closest friends, Jarrod, fall to the ground. The masked man turned to joseph and said," It looks as if i have one more victim, if you defeat me you may have a chance of saving the world." Joseph knew this man was obviously crazy, possibly evil, and that he had some very mysterious powers. He walked up to the area, taking one last look at his fallen friend. He instantly became enraged, but not blindly, it seemed to have granted him a clear mind and a passion to see this masked man suffer. Joseph activated his duel disk, and the 2 duelists simultaneoulsy said," Lets Duel!!!." The masked man took the first turn, quickly summoning 3 copies of Goldd as well as activating the gates of darkworld and setting 2 traps. This man was tearing away at his deck like he had no worry of running out of cards, thats where Joseph saw his chance. He set a shield wing, as well as activated swords or revealing light, he then set threatening roar and ended his turn. Once again the man withered away at his deck, as he did turn after turn, finally when swords or revealing light wore off, the man had 5 cards left in his deck, he had 6 cards in his hand, and 2 copies of grapha in his grave. The man activated gates of darkworld, discarding one grapha and josephs set monster, shield wing. He then returned his 3 goldd to his hand and summoned his 3 grapha, stating that this was the final turn. Joseph activates threatening roar, which angered the man greatly. the man ended his turn. Joseph drew one card, knowing this was his last chance. He drew the best cards possible. joseph had discarded 4 cards so far, 2 dark monsters and 2 light monsters. He activated heavy storm from his hand, thus destroying the mans defenses, he then banished 1 dark and 1 light monster, summoning chaos sorcerer. The man laughed at him, stating that it was nowheres near enough. Joseph stared straight into the mans eyes as he said," I will not forgive you for my friends death, your time is up!" Joseph then banished another dark and another light monster to summon black luster soldier, envoy of the beginning. The man stared in aww at Josephs most powerful card. The man knew that he still had a chance. At least until joseph did something completely unexpected. He activated 3 copies of united we stand from his hand and equipped them all to his bls. he then summoned thunder king rai-oh. with that field, he raised the attack of his bls to 10,200. He activated his sorcerers effect, banishing 1 grapha. HE attacked the mans second grapha with his bls, inflicting 7500 points of damage to the mans life point. The man fell to his knees. He knew that he had been defeated. As Joseph unleashed his final attack from his bls, he heard the masked man say," Please master! Spare ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The mans life points fell to 0. The moment the man hit the ground he disappeared, leaving only one thing, a warning. It said, beware the darkness.

Thats the end of part 1. Tell me what you guys think, if you like it ill finish the story, 6 more parts in total.
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
"Life In Their World" Left_bar_bleue0/0"Life In Their World" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

"Life In Their World" Empty Re: "Life In Their World"

Post by Agent Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:37 am

I like it, hoping for another one.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Toronto

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
"Life In Their World" Left_bar_bleue0/0"Life In Their World" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link The Hero Of Time Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:44 pm

plz do
Link The Hero Of Time
Link The Hero Of Time
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Location Location : united states of america

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:50 am

I liked everything but when you misspelled "awe" and instead said "aww" Smile
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down