New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUEL MASTERS IS BACK AS KAIJUDO

4 posters

Go down

DUEL MASTERS IS BACK AS KAIJUDO Empty DUEL MASTERS IS BACK AS KAIJUDO

Post by Yusei Fudo Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Duel masters the super succesful game from japan that died out here since the younger players all played yugioh thinking it had no rules is back

in english the game was pretty popular amongs the teen players and had the game style of MTG but was more relaxed and you could say was more yugioh like than magic like in terms of the creatures.
It is now under the name of kaijudo with many DM cards being reprinted and new ones coming i truly suggest you all give it a shot cause recently online play was made possible by deckout.org however for that we need a bigger playerbase, so try it out learn to play if u wish and drag a friend in with you to rey it out with them.
DM only had 12 packs over here but in japan has been going on as long as yugioh has and has over 70 packs so dont let us lose this chance once again , put ur early judgements aside and try it for a good week before you know it you may come to like or love it.(also if u wanna see hints to the future of the game check out the old duel masters wikis to see what awesome cards they have..also they had XYZ first know as Vortex Evolutions!)

By: Yusei your veteran elite
Game i play: Yugioh at top, Vanguard and kaijudo tied for second fave game
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : montreal quebec canada

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
DUEL MASTERS IS BACK AS KAIJUDO Left_bar_bleue0/0DUEL MASTERS IS BACK AS KAIJUDO Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

DUEL MASTERS IS BACK AS KAIJUDO Empty Re: DUEL MASTERS IS BACK AS KAIJUDO

Post by ! The Black Rose ! Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:23 pm

I have the video game of Duel Masters its pretty fun and really similar to yugioh i should say.
! The Black Rose !
! The Black Rose !
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Nebraska

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
DUEL MASTERS IS BACK AS KAIJUDO Left_bar_bleue0/0DUEL MASTERS IS BACK AS KAIJUDO Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaBeRsHearT Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:21 am

yes its back it was such a good game had one on my gameboy
SaBeRsHearT
SaBeRsHearT
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:59 pm

I remember duel masters. I used to love the show but i never knew about the game.
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down