New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grade 3 galahad is not good

+2
ARES
TD-Shogun
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

grade 3 galahad is not good - Page 2 Empty Re: grade 3 galahad is not good

Post by Iron Mario Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Yuchika, I hope you do realize this:
Saying that a guy only managed to win regionals and nationals just because he got lucky, is not only a lack of respect to the game itself and it's players (implying the only way to win is by luck rather than being skilled) but it also makes you look like you barely know about the game.
Also, if superior riding gave a game-breaking advantage, that's the kind of deck it would've won, not a deck like Duke Dragon that has no superior ride skill.
So before replying to an argument yuchika, please think about what you are about to say, because parting from the Duke Dragon discussion you don't look like a vanguard player at all.
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Mexico

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
grade 3 galahad is not good - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0grade 3 galahad is not good - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:27 am

naruto:blood release user wrote:i dont agree i have played a full galahad deck before agenst a duke deck every time
all deck have a back up plan rp are Alfred

galahad is good if you have enough sense to knwo how to play him right meaning always haveing a back up plan incase the ride chain fails

+ i think gold paladin sucks i have played and battled agenst them i like rp more then gp

and i have played a duke dekc before as wlel on tradecardsonline it sucks truthfuly aichis build is better

and just cause i think galahad is good doesnt mean i need to do research i have before and glahad decks have tooped or gotten close to topping as well

im just gonna go ahead and assume that you didnt do your homework agent clabeff and mario are the only ones who understand the game more than you can pissibly know and by my point of view you arent doing a good job proving it do some homework for once boy

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
grade 3 galahad is not good - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0grade 3 galahad is not good - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:12 am

its not like i dont understand too Shogun -.-
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:09 pm

i know jusy saying yuchika should do his homework

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Iron Mario wrote:Yuchika, I hope you do realize this:
Saying that a guy only managed to win regionals and nationals just because he got lucky, is not only a lack of respect to the game itself and it's players (implying the only way to win is by luck rather than being skilled) but it also makes you look like you barely know about the game.
Also, if superior riding gave a game-breaking advantage, that's the kind of deck it would've won, not a deck like Duke Dragon that has no superior ride skill.
So before replying to an argument yuchika, please think about what you are about to say, because parting from the Duke Dragon discussion you don't look like a vanguard player at all.

the games machanics are based of luck of the draw and luck of the ride(menaing who ever can get a grade three first) its not disrespect its truth
naruto:blood release user
naruto:blood release user
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Mario Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Then you are better off playing yugioh yuchika (or any other card game) since according to your logic nothing is more important than the luck of the draw, so it would be the same whatever game you decide to play.
But as far as vanguard matters, I can bet none of the vanguard players here (including me) will ever take your opinions seriously if you really believe what you just said.
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Mexico

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Yeah, what Mario said. I completely agree with what he says, as it's true.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Toronto

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:02 am

just admit it yuchika you dont know as much as you think you do and just because you ride a grade three first doesnt mean you win

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2