New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affiliation with SDA (samurai Duel Academy)

4 posters

Go down

Affiliation with SDA (samurai Duel Academy) Empty Affiliation with SDA (samurai Duel Academy)

Post by ϟGravesixϟ Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:20 pm

id like to request a affiliation with (SDA)

ϟGravesixϟ

Back to top Go down

Affiliation with SDA (samurai Duel Academy) Empty Re: Affiliation with SDA (samurai Duel Academy)

Post by ! The Black Rose ! Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:22 pm

check the rules before requesting https://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com/t1571-affiliation-rules and if ur new u cant post ur academy link so u'll have to wait a couple of days.
! The Black Rose !
! The Black Rose !
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Nebraska

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Affiliation with SDA (samurai Duel Academy) Left_bar_bleue0/0Affiliation with SDA (samurai Duel Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://newdominoacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Affiliation with SDA (samurai Duel Academy) Empty Re: Affiliation with SDA (samurai Duel Academy)

Post by Tobi Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:04 pm

*puts his samurai outfit on* please say yes rose so i can finally tell people i know a samurai.
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Affiliation with SDA (samurai Duel Academy) Left_bar_bleue0/0Affiliation with SDA (samurai Duel Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by laglag Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:15 pm

a swordfightin bat????? man thats too strong stuff for me!
*throws away his LSD and runs*

b@t be careful, cause when a samurai does harakiri his best friend must cut off the samurais head...... so never do friendship with a samurai!

laglag
laglag
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum