New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~

4 posters

Go down

~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~ Empty ~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~

Post by Polarpop Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:10 am

All 3 of these we're without already seeing their hand before the mind crush keep that in mind :p
LINKS:
https://i.imgur.com/RQ2FC.jpg
;
https://i.imgur.com/xvuIG.jpg
;
https://i.imgur.com/oUOnD.jpg
;
~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~ RQ2FC

~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~ XvuIG

~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~ OUOnD

lol its just too fun using an extra trollish Derp World Deck.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~ Empty Re: ~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~

Post by tavo69 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:15 am

gave you a hint in our match but nice, also you gave me an idea ima run it with water art for hand pwnage
tavo69
tavo69

Location Location : Earth

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~ Empty Re: ~I'M PSYCHIC, THE REASON MIND CRUSH IS LIMITED~

Post by Polarpop Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:12 am

lol I've been side decking 2 mind crush in merlanteans for awhile>-
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:24 pm

omg erebus you must a psychic nice one dude!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:52 pm

This is only out of 4 matches too...lol. the 3rd one was against d00m I was getting owned by Sams cuz' he went first he might of had otk already I don't know but then I dc'd anyways.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:21 pm

well that sucks. dc'ed on dn= not in a nice place
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Dude those are awesome, you are psychic!
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:34 pm

yes i k. he is a psychic those frauds are nothing on him
Tobi
Tobi
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:35 pm

*bows down to the almight psychic turtle*
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:48 pm

FRAUDS?; O_o ;
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum