New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out.

3 posters

Go down

I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out. Empty I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out.

Post by Polarpop Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:33 pm

In a match I actually won 2-0 lol.

I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out. VTTUH

I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out. MLxon

I abused Mario Sad He rush admitted so I didn't get to screeny game 1 though.

I did this too Gianus as well but with a less consistent build cuz' it was TCG only.

I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out. JEClH

I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out. G5wO2

Dem Watchers, I was lol'n so hard, I showed Gianus I had like 6 pm's asking for me to screeny his graveyard (decklist) and show it to everyone lool.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out. Left_bar_bleue0/0I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out. Empty Re: I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out.

Post by Mirasi Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:43 pm

you find dat fish.
Mirasi
Mirasi
Tester
Tester

Location Location : england

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out. Left_bar_bleue0/0I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://www.facebook.com/callum.m.goodship

Back to top Go down

I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out. Empty Re: I call this masterpiece "Finding Nemo!", The Art of Decking Out.

Post by Polarpop Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 pm

I found my Nemo everytime bruh.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Gianus Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:47 am

Try decking someone out WITHOUT Card Destruction.
Now that is what I call an art!
! Gianus
! Gianus
Synchro-Duelist
Synchro-Duelist

Location Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:26 pm

You realize I technically DID deck you out without card destruction right?: p_p I just used that to make it faster...well 1 of the rounds anyhow.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:37 pm

and actually I had mario at the point of an infinite loop of drawing already... so I could of made him draw like another 60cards if I needed to.... just would get boring.
Polarpop
Polarpop

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum