New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MUST VS THE BEST ACADEMY AND THE WORLD

3 posters

Go down

WE MUST VS THE BEST ACADEMY AND THE WORLD Empty WE MUST VS THE BEST ACADEMY AND THE WORLD

Post by RedNovaMaster Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:47 am

This Topic is Closed

Me and Clabeff have been talkinig about starting a war with the best academy in world they have beaten 9 academys already.And loss to 3 post if u wanna join and get more users.If we beat them we will get more academys after us.And if we win we will get more users for future wars.I have talking to Juiko the creator of the site he has agreed.IF u join pm me or Clabeff and we will look at it.I am now done.ONE MORE THING THE NAME OF THE ACADEMY IS DUELACADEMY.NET.I will have more details later.

NDA FOREVER
RedNovaMaster
RedNovaMaster
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
WE MUST VS THE BEST ACADEMY AND THE WORLD Left_bar_bleue0/0WE MUST VS THE BEST ACADEMY AND THE WORLD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

WE MUST VS THE BEST ACADEMY AND THE WORLD Empty Re: WE MUST VS THE BEST ACADEMY AND THE WORLD

Post by Official Man Whore 2013 Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 am

This lookslike to much fun to pass up!
Official Man Whore 2013
Official Man Whore 2013
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
WE MUST VS THE BEST ACADEMY AND THE WORLD Left_bar_bleue0/0WE MUST VS THE BEST ACADEMY AND THE WORLD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

WE MUST VS THE BEST ACADEMY AND THE WORLD Empty Re: WE MUST VS THE BEST ACADEMY AND THE WORLD

Post by emo_haseo15 Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:09 pm

this does sound like fun ... i want to take part
emo_haseo15
emo_haseo15
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Location Location : salisbury, Maryland

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down