New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did u start yugioh and how did u get into this academy

+4
Otonashi
RedNovaMaster
Iron Mario
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
8 posters

Go down

How did u start yugioh and how did u get into this academy Empty How did u start yugioh and how did u get into this academy

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:05 am

i loved yugioh ever since i was six i had a deck but it had fake cards since the game isnt popular AT ALL in where i live and in where i come from i only watched the TV shows and i had friends who loved yugioh too so we managed to get original cards and started dueling for fun we didnt know the advanced rules just the basics this happened when i was 10.

When i was 12 and at the august of 2011 i signed up on DN then on my first week i had a synchro deck i actually started playing on DN after yugioh 5ds finished then i met sabir at the time he was on DN and he introduced me to NDA then i regained my passion for dueling and made synchros my trademark deck and then join team angel beats me and yuma and zongetzu were the first and so i became the elite duelist who i am today.

So tell me ur story make it like this one.
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
How did u start yugioh and how did u get into this academy Left_bar_bleue0/0How did u start yugioh and how did u get into this academy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

How did u start yugioh and how did u get into this academy Empty Re: How did u start yugioh and how did u get into this academy

Post by Iron Mario Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 pm

I loved to watch the series when I was 6, and got the first four starter decks to play with them. During elementary school I played with some friends until it got kind of boring to them, so I dropped it for some years.
Like a year ago, when I got in my new school, I met some friends who liked it too and I began to play again. One of them game me the address to DN and quickly began to play there.
After a guy defeated me, he gave me a link to an academy, there I learned the way academies were and that stuff. A friend in that academy gave me the link to this one and I joined.
Yuchika was the one who tested me and, although I choose the wrong deck, I got into Elite Very Happy.
Since then, I've met a lot of ppl here and made some friends, so I'm happy the way things have turned out.
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Mexico

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
How did u start yugioh and how did u get into this academy Left_bar_bleue0/0How did u start yugioh and how did u get into this academy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

How did u start yugioh and how did u get into this academy Empty Re: How did u start yugioh and how did u get into this academy

Post by RedNovaMaster Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:27 am

i started yugioh when i was 8 i loved gx i even hd my own elemental hero deck that took me 1 year to make i didnt know rules how to play and i thought that all ur cards can be in one deck like ur fusions in main deck.while i was making up the tables for my birthdayand then i lose my elemeantal deck i quit yugioh until i become 10 while i was on youtube and found youryugiohchannel in 2012 and i see him on dueling network i didnt know the name of the address and start playing again i didnt know rules still so i was a total newb for four years i saw rua advetising and decided to join this academy i think i made him wait ten minutes lol
RedNovaMaster
RedNovaMaster
Tuner-Zone
Tuner-Zone

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Otonashi Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:58 am

i used to love to watch the movies also and me and my sister would duel when it was origional yu gioh we had so many cards in our deck and we just did what the card looked like it did by the picture since we were six but wen i was 10 i moved back with my parents and we stopped for while but, i used to play xbox and my friend brandon played DN and he told me about it so i joined and we dueled which he demolished me then i quit like for a month then i got back on then i saw on his profile newdominoacadmey so i searched this website and joined i was super horrible back then but i'm getting better and i hope to jion angel beats in the near future.
Otonashi
Otonashi

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by NerverMind Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:14 am

I started to try playing ygo when i was 13 i sux back then
but not anymore then started to play on dn when i was 14
i started to troll in dn when i was 15 then started to flirt girls in dn when this day finally came Razz

Is my story any good ?
Also started to make plenty original deck until 2 years Razz
Also studied my ruling a lot Razz

and that's all. Actually there's a lot more with my ygo life but to lazy to typed those but anyways this is all i can say of my ygo life but i also play in rl and now i don't play in rl because i am started to get older broskis Razz

so I prefer to just play online for me Razz and also I hate wasting my money anymore for some paper cards Razz

NerverMind
NerverMind
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : Earth

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yusei Fudo Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:29 pm

I started YuGiOH back about 10-11 years ago when the game started and it wasnt too popular where i lived i had a makeshift deck combining cards from starter decks and making abit of a yugi joey cross deck and only had a couple people i could duel.
Afew years later i moved away and lived in a new part of town next door to 2 of my cousins one of which was a pretty good duelist and had a deck full of cards i couldnt hope of getting at the time due to my perants. Competing with him my deck slowly became a Lv monster deck with abit of dark magician and red-eyes cards in em way b4 RDM came to be and was finaly on almost even ground with my cousin.when high school came along my Lv monsters were soaked in water and became unusable by a jerk and i made an inexpensive hero deck to cope as well as crystal beasts and cybers but none seemed to really click excpet an old joey deck i still had
later in high school 5ds starter deck one came to be and buying the deck i felt a slight conection to junk synchron and decided to folow up on it not knowing of the new show.Soon after i made the choice of stardust over red dragon and found yuseis duelist packs after seeing junk warrior on em.I then started college where i met many new duelists and i started to expand on my deck and improve much faster the duelists i couldnt hope of beating became beatable and then i saw 5ds shortly after duelist rev i was in awe and began to improve even faster and found DN and an academy with a friend that went down hill and we then stumbled upon here so me and my friend competed in a mini touney , having my friend who was on par with me lose put me in a tight spot and soon i met sabir in the finals and won and thats how i came to be here and its almost been a year since that tourney
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : montreal quebec canada

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarpop Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:17 am

If you met sabir and stumbled apon here...almost a year ago... why does it say you joined 6 months ago o.o....

And for me I met Sabir because we use to be YN (before I even knew about DN) junkies...
Polarpop
Polarpop

Location Location : Belleville, Illinois

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yusei Fudo Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:10 pm

i made a second acount one day cause i couldnt log in we didnt know y and well ya i had customized my profile already and people didnt know the difference so sabir deleted my old profile but it was still yusei
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo
Elite-Member
Elite-Member

Location Location : montreal quebec canada

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:35 am

so guys tell us ur story
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Well, I've played since I was 8, but quit for a while, like 3 years or so when I was 10. Then in grade 9, I started up again, and found out more about rulings and everything. So, when sabers were big, like meta, I decided to make the deck, but to my disliking, one of the bellido brothers, Lazar, got first place in a ycs, with sabers, along with roy st' clair, in second, using sabers as well. This made darksoul go up by about 10. So, it went from 20-30. I still made sabers, however only ever getting 2 emmersblade, due to them being 50 a piece. Then, I started to play in locals, entering with a chaos deck, did really bad, then entered with blackwings, goin 2-2. I eventually learned which decks were good, and decided to make salvo-dad, I only ended up topping one tourney with it back then. That was.. about, 2 years ago? So, when I was 14. Since then, I've started to use more competitive decks, my one right now being Inzektors. Through the years, I've gained immense experience, and knowledge of rulings. Hope you enjoyed my story, how about yours!
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Toronto

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down