New Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Vanguard Discussion

+8
ϟ slazenger333 ϟ
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
naruto:blood release user
Link The Hero Of Time
ARES
Iron Mario
! The Black Rose !
Agent
12 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Official Vanguard Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Vanguard Discussion

Post by TD-Shogun Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:05 am

-has agents back somehow

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Official Vanguard Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Official Vanguard Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:58 am

You never do, and it doesn't matter, lol.

I can defend myself just fine.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Location Location : Toronto

Warning Sheet
Warnings:
Official Vanguard Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Official Vanguard Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:05 am

DUN DUN DUUUUUN THE NEW ROYAL PALADIN CARD THAT PPL THINK ITS BROKEN BUT ITS NOT GONNA BE INTRODUCING

EXCULPATE THE BLASTER:

Official Vanguard Discussion - Page 4 Exculpate_the_Blaster

LONGEST SKILL EVER CHECK IT OUT:

[CONT](Hand):If you do not have a Grade 3 «Royal Paladin» vanguard, you cannot normal ride this card.
[CONT](VC):If you do not have a card named "Blaster Blade" in your soul, this unit cannot attack.
[AUTO]:When this card is placed on (RC), retire it.
[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (3)] Until end of turn, this unit battles every unit on your opponent's field in one attack.
[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks, put all cards other than "Blaster Blade" from your soul into your drop zone, and this unit gets [Power]+2000 for each cards placed in the drop zone with this effect until end of that battle.
[AUTO](VC):At the beginning of the close step of the battle that this unit attacked, choose one card named "Blaster Blade" from your soul, ride it as [Rest], and put all cards from your soul into your drop zone.

HAS SOME BROKEN THINGS BUT WITH A MASSIVE RESTRICTIONS AND A DEVASTATING EFFECT HERES WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT :

This should sum up what I think of this card:
It's a Grade 4 that cannot be called to rearguard, requires a specific G2 unit in soul to even use, and downgrades you to grade 2 (which is technically downgrading two grades from grade "4" to grade 2). It kills everything on the opponent's field for CB3 and possibly neg your opponent by minimum 5 cards (minimum 7 if they are at 4 damage possibly) but I do not think it's worth all of these restrictions just to get him out for one turn.

(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:36 am

wow over powered much lol
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Mario Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Yay! They are finally releasing it! Smile
Tbh, if you can get Blaster Blade in the soul this card is perfect for a final attack, even if your opponent gets to perfect guard against it's attack it will still lose a lot of card advantage and with luck you'll still have a good field to give more attacks. Although it's restrictions and draw back are pretty bad, I think it can still be a good card in the correct deck and if used careful.
Anyways, I can't wait to test out this card in a deck.
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Mexico

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 pm

aww sad that its not gonna be in english atm and although its an interesting card its fair too a card can be good but not too good

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto:blood release user Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:24 am

its a base 12k i cll that good
Accel-duelist
Accel-duelist

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 pm

It's good for a one turn use, that's it, and nothing else.
The 12k doesn't matter, because it won't happen on your opponents turn.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Mario Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Agent is right yuchika, unless you don't attack with it, you won't enjoy the 12k during your opponent's turn (or any further turn). That's why I mentioned it was good for a final attack, since you'd get the drawbacks as soon as it's attack finishes, so you gotta finish off your opponent quickly if that happens.
Iron Mario
Iron Mario
Administrator
Administrator

Location Location : Mexico

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:28 pm

i think agent and mario know more about VG than any of us i mean don't get me wrong i do have good knowledge on the game myself haha

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:05 pm

I know alot about vanguard as well XD. Agent pretty much taught both mario and myself to play lolz, he knows the most.
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:17 am

I taught you guys how to play, yes.
And you've gotten quite good at Cardfighting too, both of you. Especially with Nova Grapplers for some reason. But, it is a good deck, with Iluminal dragon especially, I don't know why, but it seems to work for you guys, so..

anyway, yeah, I did teach Beff and Mario how to play, and about well, everything, LOL.

And like Mario said, it's good for a finisher, but.. apart from that, it just makes it easier to guard next turn. I can see it being used, and kind of want to play test it myself.
but yeah, it has it's drawbacks and flaws, but then again, so does every card.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:13 pm

I was also taught by agent but im the one who found the place where we first played Tradecardsonline and it was pretty fun untill we met byond so technically me mario and beff owe it all to Agent-senpai for teaching us this wonderful game

THANKS AGENT
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Theres proof of dual clans

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_of_the_Corals,_Tethys ALL I COULD GET FOR NOW WAS THIS BUT THIS CARD'S CLAN IS ETRANGERS BUT ITS SKILL SAYS THIS UNIT IS ALSO TREATED AS AQUA FORCE (DIG THAT) ALSO THE COVER FOR BT-10 HAS WINGAL BRAVE BUT IN A GOLDEN ARMOR
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 am

Yeah, I can agree that they will make dual clans, and it'll be exciting, also, on trial decks 9 and 10, they have a Gold looking Gancelot. Although, I can also deny any accusations about this, because the Etranger units take form of other units, for example, the grade 3. It's literally called: Incandescent Lion, Keroro Ezel, and is an Etranger. So, I actually think that the etranger units will just be splashable cards in decks.

Thing is, there's more evidence to support dual clans, one of them being the ability <> That all the new crossrides in set 9 have.
There's a lot to speculate on now, and it's good, it gets us thinking about possibilities. But for now, we can just sit and wait. OH and also

VANGUARD HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO HAVE A 3RD SEASON!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:35 am

Yep it was confirmed theres a season 3 theres also a gold wingal brave on either booster set 9 or 10 me and agent bringers of the new news of vanguard Razz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 pm

The gold wingal brave is on booster set 10.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARES Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:26 am

YAY SEASON 3!!!!! *Breaks out the champagne*
ARES
ARES
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by TD-Shogun Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:23 pm

i wonder what the plot will be this time haha

TD-Shogun

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:17 pm

They will probably be saving cray or something related to cray will happen
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Well in the latest episode, that's what they're supposed to be doing, but they get stopped by Leon Souryu, and then the episode ends there. So, we're near the end of season 2.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:38 am

HEY EVERYBODY, WHO'S READY TO SEE THE BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, yes, it's real, the bloods effect HAS been confirmed, and you shall see it with your very eyes.
So, here it is!
Well, the link to it. http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonic_Kaiser_Vermillion_%22THE_BLOOD%22

Tell me what you think of it, I personally like it, but, it's a bit over powered.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:41 am

agent u beat me to posting the blood's effects u win this time Razz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Tidal Trickster)Fizz Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 am

But agent i always need to bring some news here's some interesting stuff

Starting off In BT-09 there are new starters for new clans as well as limit breakers too surprisingly the are two limit breakers for .................. PALE MOON
yep u heard it pale moon.

With that out of the way lets jump into the 3 most interesting cards

1.Chrome Jailer Dragon its the supposed crossride for SDD but its not a crossride instead ITS A LIMIT BREAK UNIT WITH A PERSONA BLAST heres the effect:

[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active when you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast (2) & Choose two of your «Gold Paladin» rear-guards, and retire them] This unit gets [Power]+10000 and [Critical]+1 until end of turn.
[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose a card named "Convicting Dragon, Chrome Jailer Dragon" from your hand, and discard it] Look at up to four cards from the top of your deck, search for up to two «Gold Paladin» from among them, call them to separate open (RC), and put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order.

Pretty OP isnt it.

Next up we have Blaster Dark Spirit and Blaster Blade Spirit yup pretty surprising:

Blaster Dark Spirit:[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1)] When this card is placed on (RC) from your deck, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's grade 2 or less front row rear-guard, and retire it.
[AUTO](RC):At the beginning of the close step of the battle that this unit is attacked, retire it.
[CONT]:This card is also treated as «Gold Paladin».

Blaster Blade Spirit:[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1)] When this card is placed on (RC) from your deck, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's grade 2 or greater front row rear-guard, and retire it.
[AUTO](RC):At the beginning of the close step of the battle that this unit is attacked, retire it.
[CONT]:This card is also treated as «Gold Paladin»

Same effects but the last skill is intriguing BOTH ARE TREATED AS GOLD PALADINS that seals the deal those cards are for aichi and there are dual clan units and these two cards are related to the anime.

FOR MORE NEW CARDS AND PICS :http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Special:NewFiles
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz
(Tidal Trickster)Fizz

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:34 am

Saty, I can one up you.
In set 9, they are reprinting, yes you heard it right, reprinting the Gold Paladin and Narukami Null guards.
Yes, you read it right. Reprints of those 2 Null guards. However, they are still going to be RR, but, this gives people a chance to get it easier, while spending less cash.
Agent
Agent
Tester
Tester

Warning Sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next